Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Marco will join the straw hats as an ally. He’ll be with them on the ship to help with Chopper’s medical skills. I always thought the straw hats would get at least one more doctor to help with Chopper when he does his surgery. Hopefully they become strong enough where that’s not the case.

I think Marco will join the straw hats as an ally. He’ll be with them on the ship to help with Chopper’s medical skills. I always thought the straw hats would get at least one more doctor to help with Chopper when he does his surgery. Hopefully they become strong enough where that’s not the case.
Franky is a person who can understand and successfully apply Vegapunk’s engineering and biology related studies, which were stated to be 500 years ahead of human development at current state. He can perform self-surgery and should be able to act as a helping surgeon for Chopper if the need arises.

Yeah. For all we know, crew can travel the entire sea to find the last RP and remaining poneglyphs after reaching to Lodestar Island. Roger had 28 members as far as I remember and the crew might recruit more people while traveling through entire world. The main condition for recruitment is not roles or strength of people, it is whether Luffy likes them (and they want to join) or not. He even asked a zombie tree to join his crew lol.
Yeah for the most part. As for the zombie tree thing, It's more gagish but Luffy doesn't seem to care if his crew is big or small I think.
Post automatically merged:

Indeed

The more the funnier in my opinion
I still wished several people we've met joined. THough it doesn't help that the ship is figuratively getting smaller.

I'm so convinced after watching Morj's video that Smoker will be the next straw hat. Morj is the type of guy who's so good at talking that he can even make Garp Joining Big Mom pirates sound convincing! Man, he is so good at talking. I wished I had those skills, lol.

For anyone who wants to watch the video-

Chances of joining the crew assuming the next Strawhat is a female..

1. Vivi - 65%
2. Yamato - 56%
3. Tama - 51%
4. Bonney - 33%
5. Perona - 20%
6. Hiyori - 11%
7. Hancock - 10%
8. Pudding - 3%
9. Carrot - 0.00005%
Seriously, this list is so good, i wont complain if anyone from this came out as our new nakama.

If we want the obvious, i’ll go for Yamato or Carrot.

Story wise, i’ll go for Vivi.

For the sake of unexpected twist, my money is on Tama.

Seriously, this list is so good, i wont complain if anyone from this came out as our new nakama.

If we want the obvious, i’ll go for Yamato or Carrot.

Story wise, i’ll go for Vivi.

For the sake of unexpected twist, my money is on Tama.
I'd be fine with anyone too except Carrot, she's cool on the outside but dead on the inside. I'm always open to more character development of her from Oda, although at this point i think she's just the mink mascot.

Funny how she ditched Nami when Big Mom went after her and then came back saying '' Are you ok Nami?! ''.

I don't wanna be THAT guy but this isn't how percentages work
:whitepress:
I'm giving my estimates on each potential female characters, percentages works by a certain number out of hundred.
100/100 meaning its a certainty that a character is joining the crew
0/100 meaning its a guarantee that a character is not joining the crew
50/100 meaning a fifty fifty chance that a character is joining the crew or not

Chances of joining the crew assuming the next Strawhat is a female..

1. Vivi - 65%
2. Yamato - 56%
3. Tama - 51%
4. Bonney - 33%
5. Perona - 20%
6. Hiyori - 11%
7. Hancock - 10%
8. Pudding - 3%
9. Carrot - 0.00005%
Vivi? Perona? BONNEY? Laughable.

Vivi would have to get to wherever the hell the Straw Hats are and abandon her people. Perona would have to get to wherever the Straw Hats are (or even consider them friends). Bonney is her own captain.

The fact that you put Carrot on the bottom despite her having been on the ship for 3 years and having no reason to NOT join shows your bias.

Vivi? Perona? BONNEY? Laughable.

Vivi would have to get to wherever the hell the Straw Hats are and abandon her people. Perona would have to get to wherever the Straw Hats are (or even consider them friends). Bonney is her own captain.

The fact that you put Carrot on the bottom despite her having been on the ship for 3 years and having no reason to NOT join shows your bias.
Vivi is targeted by the world government she can't go back to Alabasta, Perona is going for Moria who is with Blackbeard and Blackbeard will show up in Wano at some point. Bonney has lost her crew, she will eventually be tied to the on going story.

Is that really your argument, Carrot has been on the ship for 3 years therefore she should be number 1 or something? Your viewpoint is as irrevelant as Carrot. She could have been on the ship since the beginning of the series for all i care, she had still be the most useless character with screen time in the entire story. You're the perfect example of the Carrot lunatic numbskulls fanclub. THERE'S NOTHING AUTHENTIC ABOUT THAT GARBAGE RABBIT, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THIS BITCH.

Yamato being the one who read Oden's log is very important... Remember when Rayleigh mentioned that their conclusion, analysis and understanding regarding the world history might not be accurate since none of them are "as good as scholars"...
Which stands for a reason why she should not join. If she knows everything about Laugh Tale, Joy Boy and Void Century, there is no meaning in continuing the adventure. This is how Luffy thinks too. You don't want to read a book whose ending you already know.

The one who choosing Yamato is clearly want her because of her strength only not because of her unique or likeable character. Everything araound her is a copy drawing wise, dream wise, back story wise, using knowing Ace wise simce Tama clearly have more interaction with Ace rather Yamato and even using the log book is copy what Roger do which Luffy doesn't want if Oda clearly consistent with Luffy wanting adventures and how Luffy chooses his route not base on something log book base. He doensn't want boring adventure and so on. But since Oda announced the story will end the log book may be used after all to speed up story progression and Yamato join since more fans like 2.0 thing rather than original just because the character is strong. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.