Credits to Vast @ Arlong Park forums

Yeah, it's their position in the crew. From right to left:

-Doctor (医者)
-Cook (コック)
-Poet (詩人) and Musician (音楽家)
-Navigator (航海士)
-Vice-captain (副船長) and Sniper (ソゲキ手)
-Captain (船長)
-Probably Helmsman?, I'm not sure, it doesn't say 操舵手, which is what Jimbei was called in chapter 976. But it could be another word for helmsman, maybe かじとり?
-Fighter (戦闘員)
-Something about plants? (植物----) (headband guy)
-Shipwright (船大工) (small guy)
Also, for some reason it says "Bolero" (ボレロ) in the bottom left corner.

Credits to Solid @ Arlong Park forums

"Bolero refers to two distinct genres of slow-tempo Latin music and their associated dances."

and we know Oda is a fan of Buena Vista Social Club.

I think luffy did say that he will find at least 10 crew members. That is his ideal

My intepretation about author comments is
that we are at Vol. 97 and already got 9 nakama including Jinbe. We are closer to luffy's ideal number of crew members (at minimum) :neesama:

But who knows? I could be wrong

I still kinda believe we'll get 13 members in total :josad:. It's my prediction based on potential dream/goal of each remaining crew member :
11. Hiyori
12. One of King race
13. Pedro

But if I have to pick one, I'll choose hiyori or pedro (if he comeback :josad:)

What if Sanji gives Vivi his raid suit or she will eat a DF?
RS is bloodline activation. Usop and Franky may make a copies of it butvnot the one Sanji have. DF is better idea. If she has one why not. The only problem she is princess of a country of WG that why she not been able to be a pirate. But if WG really screwed her and Alasbasta then she definitely able to join. But to join she has to have at least capable to fight. Usop a lot stronger than her at moment right now since we never seen anything much about her.

It would be wrong to believe that the past Vivi stays the same in the present. Its been years since the last time we saw her fought. If she declined sailing with strawhats before for the love of Alabasta, wouldnt it be possible, that during those years, she trained herself or even had a some sort of power up, to better herself so she could defend her beloved country if ever some shit storm happens again? I mean, everyone somehow improved, then she’s a princess, she has the resources, she has the drive and motivation. She’s probably at par with Nami to say the least.

If ever Carue died, haha, it would be nice to see Vivi having Monet’s DF. It’s like a foreshadowing of her upcoming power up. Haha. But this one’s tooo farfetched. Haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.