Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I like Vivi, what can she do for the crew? Not all of them have to be commander level but let's admit it already in Alabasta her power level was lower than Chopper, what kind of power up could she have had in these two years? More strength and control in her ring/chain and fight like Kurapika?
I like her but I prefer her as an ally, but if she ends up joining the crew I wouldn't be angry either

Lol so right now its a 3 way fight between Carrot, Yamato and Vivi (lol).

Gotta say, 11 makes sense for a lot of reasons, though a lot of this is just some of my theories so bear with me lol:

- Its been established since Chapter 2, now its confirmed that Luffy wasn't including himself (assuming the Magazine can confirm that info through Oda)

- Oda loves soccer, and any soccer team has 11 members in play at once.

- If we are paralleling to Blackbeard, he has 10 Titanic Captains. So 11 members. Whether or not he is the final villain, it just seems Oda has wanted to use BB as the antithesis of Luffy.

- If paralleling to Shanks, he has 10 actual important members including himself (including Rockstar as a rookie). IF Mihawk decides to partner with Shanks, being the only pirate he seems to associate with, you'd have another set of 11 members. I have a feeling we'll get introduced to each one soon.

- This one is a theory, but assuming the Marines and Akainu's "Military Draft" is in purpose of recruiting strong military allies to fill ranks, you MIGHT have something related to the Chinese Zodiac. On top of this, its not just admirals with these names, but "runner ups" it seems, or people not fit to be an admiral:

-- Akainu- Dog
-- Kizaru- Monkey
-- Fujitora- Tiger
-- Ryokugyu- Bull
-- Chaton- Pig
-- Momousagi- Rabbit
-- (?)- Dragon
-- (?)- Rat
-- (?)- Snake
-- (?)- Horse
-- (?)- Sheep

Discounting Aokiji, that's 11 members this theorized Zodiac. The 5 missing would be Vice Admirals.

- Its also possible that Im, The Gorosei, Kong, and 4 more subordinates (potentially those that run or dictate/govern each "Blue" in the world) are, you guessed it, 11 members that run the WG. Though this is the most farfetched because its possible Kong doesn't have named Subordinates or this type of power structure doesn't exist (members each governing a "blue", not to mention 2 additional members for the Grand Line seas).

Do I think the strawhats have perfect "parallel" matchups with each of these 4 groups post-Wano? Definitely not, but it IS interesting nonetheless. CP-0 and the SSG are also other factors, but I think the former is reserved for the Revolutionaries, and who knows how the SSG factors into the story (let alone the rest of these groups).

OMFG!!!

:shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking::shocking:

I think at the party after Wano, Carrot and maybe Yamato will join, and Luffy will make a definitive statement that the crew is complete so that people don't expect more.
Lmao, the timing is perfect lol.

There goes the need to argue that there will be another straw hat after Jinbe. The crew is most certainly NOT complete, 99.99% confirmed. But at the same time, it also makes it pretty clear that there's ONLY going to be 1 more. So no Carrot+Yamato.

If Yamato joins the crew, then I'd instantly give up on Carrot joining, since there's only gonna be 1 more. And with OP in its final stretch after Wano, and with the Wano party planning on being the biggest party and toast EVER, it seems very clear, at least to me that the crew will be completed at the end of Wano. Everything will be set ready for the EoS saga.

So let's see who our contestants are:

1. Carrot
2. Yamato
3. Momo
4. Tama
5. X Drake(??)
6. Vivi

One of these will be our next and final nakama.:yasu::yasu:

Kinda hope its Yamato and their power is something Logia related (ironically given Kaido's crew)

I think the crew deserves at LEAST 1 Logia fighter. I'd honestly love it to be Earth or something cool. While I like Carrot or potentially other Zoan users (Momo/Drake, etc), they steal Choppers thunder in terms of transformation.

Here's to hoping Yamato or someone in the future (Vivi?) has an awesome Logia power to serve as the final crew member

Kinda hope its Yamato and their power is something Logia related (ironically given Kaido's crew)

I think the crew deserves at LEAST 1 Logia fighter. I'd honestly love it to be Earth or something cool. While I like Carrot or potentially other Zoan users (Momo/Drake, etc), they steal Choppers thunder in terms of transformation.

Here's to hoping Yamato or someone in the future (Vivi?) has an awesome Logia power to serve as the final crew member
I'm still hoping Yamato had Mythical White Tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.