Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Yamato has for herself so far, beyond Yonko-level of cringiness ? She hasn't even a real personnality, instead trying to mimick Oden's !

I mean, she's got a great design and is strong, but her knowledge of Oden's Log goes entirely against what Luffy wants out of his adventure. He told it to everyone when Usopp asked Rayleigh for informations. He don't want to know anything about the adventures of Roger and co and what they found and even if the One Piece truly exists.

So far, with each chapter released, I see the chances of Yamato joining the crew slipping away farther and farther.
You shouldn't be talking about real personality when you're rooting for a character that has failed to achieve any in the last 600 chapters.
Simply copying Oden's style is not what defines herself, its the extreme she's willing to take the commitment to that's edging on the mental illness side.

It's alright, whatever number you're attributing to Yamato doesn't matter because Carrot has virtually zero chances to become a Strawhat.

Hello, i wanna post my new theories (dunno if this ever telling by others, lol).

You hear here first:
I believe, all Strawhats member will be (like) leader of the Grandfleet. This is what i though;

Usopp : Hajruddin Giants Team
Sanji : Happou Navy
Zorro : Samurai of Wano Country
Djimbei : Bartolomeo Gang
Robin : Cavendish Pirates
Brook : Ideo and his friends (forgot the one long leg tribe names)
Chopper : Leo Tontattas Tribe
Franky : Orlumbuss Grandfleet.
Namy : Maybe Sky Pirates ??

U hear here first by me, Studentz

Last edited:
Carrot the last survivor of the Mink warriors :steef:
BTW, Carrot (so far) has the most unique Sulong design by far. We found out this chapter that all of the Musketeers/Guardians did not have more "unique" designs in their Mink forms:

They transformed here:

But remained virtually the same here:

Compare this to Carrots transformation and final design. Here's the initial transformation, just like the above:

But, then Carrot gets this as her final design:

There is CLEARLY a difference here between her transformation and the rest of the Minks. Even Peckoms' Sulong was generic looking.

Now, we gotta wait for Neko and Inu's transformations, as I'm sure they will look even more unique than the other Minks and probably have a double spread, but I wonder if it will be less wild/more composed like Carrot's here.

BTW, Carrot (so far) has the most unique Sulong design by far. We found out this chapter that all of the Musketeers/Guardians did not have more "unique" designs in their Mink forms:

They transformed here:

Compare this to Carrots transformation and final design. Here's the initial transformation, just like the above:

There is CLEARLY a difference here between her transformation and the rest of the Minks. Even Peckoms' Sulong was generic looking.

Now, we gotta wait for Neko and Inu's transformations, as I'm sure they will look even more unique than the other Minks and probably have a double spread, but I wonder if it will be less wild/more composed like Carrot's here.
Carrot's tail is so puffy. Inu and Neko will get the most unique and bigger designs. I think Pedro could come back just to see his Sulong design. It would look amazing with his spots. That's probably why Oda is holding him off for later. :hihihi:
Post automatically merged:

X Drake joins the straw hats as an ally on the ship. I think the trend for the straw hats is that whoever is an ally now, needs to have a bounty so it wouldn't look like they're kidnapping someone.

You shouldn't be talking about real personality when you're rooting for a character that has failed to achieve any in the last 600 chapters.
Simply copying Oden's style is not what defines herself, its the extreme she's willing to take the commitment to that's edging on the mental illness side.

It's alright, whatever number you're attributing to Yamato doesn't matter because Carrot has virtually zero chances to become a Strawhat.
See you when yamato doesn't join but Carrot does, then. Because she has more of a personality than yama-bro so far. You may not like her, but she has one. Quite distinct from any female Strawhat, may I add.

They transformed here:

Her sulong form stands out a lot, it is a unique design that transmits calm and personality is not just long and spiky hair its almost mystical and not as animal/wild as the others. Inu and Neko will be the next ones to have more detailed designs, clearly those 3 moves away from the generic design.
It should also be remembered that Carrot mastered Sulung at a very young age.

Status
Not open for further replies.