Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Narratively, what would be the point of Pedro coming back, other than to show that Oda literally can't kill ANYONE unless it's in a flashback?
Do you really think he is not dead?
Post automatically merged:

Carrot isn't confirmed.

At the same time, she's not completely gone either, considering she's the only non-SH character presently close to them. It seems she's still going to be following them around. What she does next is anyone's guess (within reason).
Shinobu is pretty close too

Last edited:
No, Shinobu and Momonosuke have separated from the main group and Yama-o is giving chase. They're not close at all.
My bad so you mean it literaly. I thought it from overall arc

But my point is shinobu did have some time with SHs in mainland. But in the opposite carrot have less
Post automatically merged:

Mfw a friend hope that Vivi never rejoins the Strawhats because of hating her role in Alabasta.

:lusalty:

Imagine hating someone who proven to be more useful than Rebecca.
Her posibility in rejoining is not zero my friend. Have faith in your candidate

Carrot isn't confirmed.

At the same time, she's not completely gone either, considering she's the only non-SH character presently close to them. It seems she's still going to be following them around. What she does next is anyone's guess (within reason).
As much as she as been around Luffy and helped out, I can understand why she may still feel distant to some. I myself have been feeling that there’s been a lack of passion and struggle with her, which can involve members attempting to overcome their past or a troublesome situation in the present leading to noticeable character conflict in general, with aspects like persistence and dedication helping them through at the end. I suppose Pedro’s death can play into something like that with Carrot’s character development/exploration, but I suppose we’ll have to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.