Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her sulong form stands out a lot, it is a unique design that transmits calm and personality is not just long and spiky hair its almost mystical and not as animal/wild as the others. Inu and Neko will be the next ones to have more detailed designs, clearly those 3 moves away from the generic design.
It should also be remembered that Carrot mastered Sulung at a very young age.
If Sulong Carrot was her own character and not just a form of Carrot, She'd be alot more popular imo, for me at least.
Some character traits I just don't like. across the board and shit.

I already cried when Vivi didn't join, if Oda puls a second Vivi I drop OP.
That's another reason why someone (Carrot) joining this arc makes a ton of sense.

Oda introduced through Yamato the idea of someone joining the crew this arc. This of course would naturally make us very excited that we're going to get a new nakama. It makes very little sense to then go and say "Welp, actually the crew's already complete. We're not getting anyone else." The completion of the crew should be a big deal, and it would be so disappointing to lead people on to think someone's going to join, only to go back and claim the crew's already complete.

In the Vivi situation, as disappointing as it was that she didn't join, Oda made up for it by giving us Robin instead. He can't just leave us with nothing though.

And then you can chuck this in too:

Jinbe's toast to join the crew got delayed until after the arc. As if leaving the door open just a tad for one last member, before the biggest party ever and the completion of the crew.

That's another reason why someone (Carrot) joining this arc makes a ton of sense.

Oda introduced through Yamato the idea of someone joining the crew this arc. This of course would naturally make us very excited that we're going to get a new nakama. It makes very little sense to then go and say "Welp, actually the crew's already complete. We're not getting anyone else." The completion of the crew should be a big deal, and it would be so disappointing to lead people on to think someone's going to join, only to go back and claim the crew's already complete.

In the Vivi situation, as disappointing as it was that she didn't join, Oda made up for it by giving us Robin instead. He can't just leave us with nothing though.

And then you can chuck this in too:

Jinbe's toast to join the crew got delayed until after the arc. As if leaving the door open just a tad for one last member, before the biggest party ever and the completion of the crew.
I think at the party after Wano, Carrot and maybe Yamato will join, and Luffy will make a definitive statement that the crew is complete so that people don't expect more.

I think at the party after Wano, Carrot and maybe Yamato will join, and Luffy will make a definitive statement that the crew is complete so that people don't expect more.
I really don’t think Luffy is the type of person to limit himself on how many people he makes friends with join his crew, also seeing as how the previous Pirate King had dozens of crew mates with him for what it counts.

BTW, Carrot (so far) has the most unique Sulong design by far. We found out this chapter that all of the Musketeers/Guardians did not have more "unique" designs in their Mink forms:

They transformed here:

But remained virtually the same here:

Compare this to Carrots transformation and final design. Here's the initial transformation, just like the above:

But, then Carrot gets this as her final design:

There is CLEARLY a difference here between her transformation and the rest of the Minks. Even Peckoms' Sulong was generic looking.

Now, we gotta wait for Neko and Inu's transformations, as I'm sure they will look even more unique than the other Minks and probably have a double spread, but I wonder if it will be less wild/more composed like Carrot's here.
its just effort put into it by artist.

Hello, i wanna post my new theories (dunno if this ever telling by others, lol).

You hear here first:
I believe, all Strawhats member will be (like) leader of the Grandfleet. This is what i though;

Usopp : Hajruddin Giants Team
Sanji : Happou Navy
Zorro : Samurai of Wano Country
Djimbei : Bartolomeo Gang
Robin : Cavendish Pirates
Brook : Ideo and his friends (forgot the one long leg tribe names)
Chopper : Leo Tontattas Tribe
Franky : Orlumbuss Grandfleet.
Namy : Maybe Sky Pirates ??

U hear here first by me, Studentz
This is a good theory.

I’ve always been one to think that Wyper and the Sky Folk would eventually come down after hearing from Bellamy to assist the Strawhats.

It’s only a matter of when.

From last episode, Oda seems doesn't finalize yet the design of Inu and Neko and other mink. Oda clearly prepare Carrot design at WCI. It was well develop compare to Pekom. Oda has also prepared Carrot rejection scene as we can see how Roger reject Pedro. Carrot has good chance but she also has rejection prepared for her. Just we have to wait if she get a good fight which Oda focussing on in Wano just like Oda focussing her Sulong in WCI her get her chance. She may be too weak to fight alone I predict she fight in a tag team battle with Nami since she been following Nami in Onigasima.

From last episode, Oda seems doesn't finalize yet the design of Inu and Neko and other mink. Oda clearly prepare Carrot design at WCI. It was well develop compare to Pekom. Oda has also prepared Carrot rejection scene as we can see how Roger reject Pedro. Carrot has good chance but she also has rejection prepared for her. Just we have to wait if she get a good fight which Oda focussing on in Wano just like Oda focussing her Sulong in WCI her get her chance. She may be too weak to fight alone I predict she fight in a tag team battle with Nami since she been following Nami in Onigasima.
Not sure why people say she's too weak. The only people that have shown (emphasis on SHOWN) to be stronger than Carrot in this manga has been Big Mom and Katakuri. We clearly know many other characters are stronger than her, but its weird how we can assume her "strength" when she virtually can't be compared to anyone outside a Yonko and her commander

Not sure why people say she's too weak. The only people that have shown (emphasis on SHOWN) to be stronger than Carrot in this manga has been Big Mom and Katakuri. We clearly know many other characters are stronger than her, but its weird how we can assume her "strength" when she virtually can't be compared to anyone outside a Yonko and her commander
Strawhats currently gathered together at the stage and prepared to fight 2 YC and 5 tobiropo. What she shown in WCI she clearly weak too fight YC and Tobiroppo. That why I mention tag team with Nami. At least both of them can get rid one of tobiropo probaly Ulti or Bkack Maria. It not I downgreading her but looking at current situation and her strength so far she not be able to fight even one tobiropo alone. Even her boss need sulong to fight Jack and we still dont know the result yet.

Before, Oda made us believe during Pre-Alabasta and alabasta arc that Vivi will join the crew but she did not, instead gave us Robin.

During this Wano arc, he is constantly setting the story to make us again believe that a new crew member will join aside from Jimbei. What if, at the end of Wano, he will make us believe that a fan favorite will join the crew, but then he will eventually make Vivi an official member finally after reverie events, serving the moment she deserves.

Carrot could easily have haki and Oda just hasn't shown it yet, personally I would like that each SH to have a fight like Luffy vs Katakuri in which they are weaker than their opponent and grow stronger in battle.
Well at the end of the raid everything will be clearer.
Of course she has to

If the Kuja have it, I find it terrible the Minks don't

Of course Kuja are also trained disciplined warriors, whilst Minks were more wild

Before, Oda made us believe during Pre-Alabasta and alabasta arc that Vivi will join the crew but she did not, instead gave us Robin.

During this Wano arc, he is constantly setting the story to make us again believe that a new crew member will join aside from Jimbei. What if, at the end of Wano, he will make us believe that a fan favorite will join the crew, but then he will eventually make Vivi an official member finally after reverie events, serving the moment she deserves.
I would not mind this at all.

The crew actively wanted her to join in the past, but she chose to stay with her kingdom. With bother her kingdom in danger and Imu wanting her, she has no where else to go for safety or protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.