Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be wrong to believe that the past Vivi stays the same in the present. Its been years since the last time we saw her fought. If she declined sailing with strawhats before for the love of Alabasta, wouldnt it be possible, that during those years, she trained herself or even had a some sort of power up, to better herself so she could defend her beloved country if ever some shit storm happens again? I mean, everyone somehow improved, then she’s a princess, she has the resources, she has the drive and motivation. She’s probably at par with Nami to say the least.

If ever Carue died, haha, it would be nice to see Vivi having Monet’s DF. It’s like a foreshadowing of her upcoming power up. Haha. But this one’s tooo farfetched. Haha.
This.

Vivi knew that shit gotten down in her own country and she was an undercover spy in Baroque Works for years. She bonded with the Strawhats so well that she still think about wanting to see them again.

I don’t see her being like Rebecca and drop fighting nor training just because a princess has to look good for her country. Hell, she even turn down the idea of having suitors that Cobra picked for her. There has to be a reason for that instead of wanting to settle down with a possible prince.

I think luffy did say that he will find at least 10 crew members. That is his ideal

My intepretation about author comments is
that we are at Vol. 97 and already got 9 nakama including Jinbe. We are closer to luffy's ideal number of crew members (at minimum) :neesama:

But who knows? I could be wrong

I still kinda believe we'll get 13 members in total :josad:. It's my prediction based on potential dream/goal of each remaining crew member :
11. Hiyori
12. One of King race
13. Pedro

But if I have to pick one, I'll choose hiyori or pedro (if he comeback :josad:)
I suppose he specified at least 10 because Shanks’ crew from 12 years ago, when Shanks was 27, seemed to have at least 10 people.

See you when yamato doesn't join but Carrot does, then. Because she has more of a personality than yama-bro so far. You may not like her, but she has one. Quite distinct from any female Strawhat, may I add.
Jumping around being happy and fearless at times is not a real and elaborated personality, they are basic common character traits used in many characters of various series. What does Carrot have that makes her apart from other standard character tropes? What is the conflict within Carrot? What is her quirk? There is no distinction between Carrot and Homies other than the meaningless amount of panel time.

Carrot has zero chances to join the Strawhats, Oda has put no special efforts whatsoever in that shitty bunny.

I will give one thing tho and one thing only, as someone else stated she has the best Sulong transformation so far. The other minks Sulong design were pretty underwhelming for how hyped up it was. However It does not raise Carrot's propects in the slightest.

And Wanda is nowhere to be seen.

We re sure well get at least one more nakama, but we re not sure if it s the last, luffy also said at least
Post automatically merged:

In my own perfect dream, i got yamato, pedro and law joining to complete the strawhat 13 and follow the mfmm pattern ofbthe recruit in each sea.

Ofc that s more of a wishful thinking rather than who are my logical takes on who'll join.

Betting my money on Yamato, and if he s alive, Pedro

RS is bloodline activation. Usop and Franky may make a copies of it butvnot the one Sanji have. DF is better idea. If she has one why not. The only problem she is princess of a country of WG that why she not been able to be a pirate. But if WG really screwed her and Alasbasta then she definitely able to join. But to join she has to have at least capable to fight. Usop a lot stronger than her at moment right now since we never seen anything much about her.
Franky is a genius close to levels of Judge and Vegapunk though. He might find a way to hack his way through the suit’s DNA activation.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, i wanna post my new theories (dunno if this ever telling by others, lol).

You hear here first:
I believe, all Strawhats member will be (like) leader of the Grandfleet. This is what i though;

Usopp : Hajruddin Giants Team
Sanji : Happou Navy
Zorro : Samurai of Wano Country
Djimbei : Bartolomeo Gang
Robin : Cavendish Pirates
Brook : Ideo and his friends (forgot the one long leg tribe names)
Chopper : Leo Tontattas Tribe
Franky : Orlumbuss Grandfleet.
Namy : Maybe Sky Pirates ??

U hear here first by me, Studentz
What about Sanji and Germa 66? If they are alive, they are definitely becoming part of the Grand Fleet. Kicked out of WG and double crossed by BM. They have no allies

Last edited:
TO me, that don't matter, Hell if we'd end up with 15, then 15 it is. Just don't like limits.
Yeah. For all we know, crew can travel the entire sea to find the last RP and remaining poneglyphs after reaching to Lodestar Island. Roger had 28 members as far as I remember and the crew might recruit more people while traveling through entire world. The main condition for recruitment is not roles or strength of people, it is whether Luffy likes them (and they want to join) or not. He even asked a zombie tree to join his crew lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.