Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean in terms of design yes Yamato is kind a like Nami in terms design sure. But her personality is a lot different from Nami and Robin. Yamato in my opinion represents the tomboy delinquent type. In terms her being tough girl or badass female character. Characters like genkai, biscuits, , Morgiana risa hawk eye, erisa, rindou ranmaru, Android 18, and mikasa. This type character we don’t really have among straw hats especially the girls. She probably character who use to get into fights with people. Yamato life could something relative to something like this

http://gaijinrider.altervista.org/A...F-VqDquMLEgMyW7h53w0Zo5XJTFgUzM_oqEoaPWfOu7Zw
She seems bit of trouble maker

Last edited:
just saw the thing about YonkoProductions posting the One Piece magazine scan confirming that Luffy isn't included with wanting "at least 10" crew members, meaning there's at least one more person left to join. I think I know who. Remember the DF Straw Hat Number Theory? gomu gomu = 5,6; hito hito = 1,10; hana hana = 8,7; yomi yomi = 4,3. People at the time suggested this would make Bartholomew Kuma, Nikyu nikyu = 2,9 the next straw hat, and Oda laughed it off, but did make it seem like the SBS question asker was on to something.

Well, I spent way too long looking at all the different ways to pronounce 9 and 2 in Japanese, and mixing them together, and then seeing what words they could make, and I didn't get too many. (rotten-rotten fruit and instant-instant fruit are possibilities too) but the ones that stuck out were with Kyuji kyuji (9,2). It can mean "giving food to an animal" (給餌) or "Ball kid" (球児). "給" and "球" can also be pronounced "Tama." We don't know her Devil Fruit yet because it would probably spoil this. Tama is the next Straw Hat, imo

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
just saw the thing about YonkoProductions posting the One Piece magazine scan confirming that Luffy isn't included with wanting "at least 10" crew members, meaning there's at least one more person left to join. I think I know who. Remember the DF Straw Hat Number Theory? gomu gomu = 5,6; hito hito = 1,10; hana hana = 8,7; yomi yomi = 4,3. People at the time suggested this would make Bartholomew Kuma, Nikyu nikyu = 2,9 the next straw hat, and Oda laughed it off, but did make it seem like the SBS question asker was on to something.

Well, I spent way too long looking at all the different ways to pronounce 9 and 2 in Japanese, and mixing them together, and then seeing what words they could make, and I didn't get too many. (rotten-rotten fruit and instant-instant fruit are possibilities too) but the ones that stuck out were with Kyuji kyuji (9,2). It can mean "giving food to an animal" (給餌) or "Ball kid" (球児). "給" and "球" can also be pronounced "Tama." We don't know her Devil Fruit yet because it would probably spoil this. Tama is the next Straw Hat, imo
Or vivi whose in the vicinity of a dying kuma right now gets his fruit and joins officially!!!

Yes! This is what I've been saying! Keep in mind it gotta be 2, 9 though not 9, 2 because 56 + 10 + 87 + 43 + 29 = 325, san ni go, sunny go!

#2,972

check my post regarding Tama and 2,9 2,9

I don’t think straw hats are going to invite a child dude. Let alone momo

This was always confirmed

Yes! This is what I've been saying! Keep in mind it gotta be 2, 9 though not 9, 2 because 56 + 10 + 87 + 43 + 29 = 325, san ni go, sunny go!

#2,972

check my post regarding Tama and 2,9 2,9
It also goes against the very training they all went through out 2 years worth training. In order bettering themselves for Luffy and other characters. I don’t think Tama or Momo could contribute to that. It’s better for them to stay home Where they belong. Plus knowing the straw hats have always have had help from children throughout the story. Their personality is not going to invite a kid to join their crew. Knowing there reputation and the fact when Kaido’s defeated. There’s gonna be a lot more danger And challenges that lie ahead. If not safe for a little kid to be alongside with you. I would rather have someone who is strong enough capable of fighting. Than in a liability and restricts the straw hats overall progress that made thus far.

After the defeat of Kaido, and bounty increases, no more children on the ship with no bounties. If they had a child in the crew with no bounty, they would look like they’re kidnapping someone by the world.
The government and marines think of as joke have straw hats gone Rogue now.

Carrot I can see view as another pet like they did bebop

If Yamato was on aboard luffy’s ships they entire world would be shocked. That Kaido’s has kid on top that she joining the straw hats They would thinking this crazy

I've decided to stop by Arlong Park and saw this excellent post in regards to the possibility of Vivi joining. Original post by Lord Monkey D.

http://www.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=54818&page=95

In terms of Vivi joining, she has always been an option, even if she is far behind strength wise and such or lacks a role.

Vivi has always been different then every tag along and treated different then everyone, she has stayed popular all throughout the series eversince Arabasta and is popular in both hemispheres.

Vivi has always been the closet to the Strawhats that no matter the distance or the passage of time she still remains imo the closest to the Strawhats above everyone they meet, when ever something happens to the Strawhats its Vivi thats close by, wasn't surprised at all by Robin joining, was deciphering Luffys message when he went to marineford again (considering she knew Robin join before it was really reported don't underestimate her), clearly still has the same spirit from Sailing and that no-nonsense attitude.

She is even developed different compared to the WG princesses just by rereading Arabasta not to long ago, active to take roles in participating in the Government from a young age, knowing the meaning of her actions with Wapol, taking charge to chase and infiltrate BW.

Now with Revivre, we learn/know Arabasta is treated differently then any of the other 20 Royal Families that formed the WG, confronted CP-0 not giving a rats ass, Im has plans for her as unlike dangerous people/targets like Luffy, Blackbeard and Shirahoshi that were torn up Vivi has left unscathed and just the news of Arabasta, hell Greg on twitter brought this up I think is worth mentioning:

I've never been concerned with Power as @robby says Oda can come up with whatever he wants to bridge the ower gap if he wants:
- Training with pell and co since the Timeskip
- Inheriting Kumas Fruit or some other fruit
- Training with the Revs if/when we learn there stories are linked together with the Revivre

Oda can come up with anything if he really wants to, I don't think anyone should dismiss Vivi as she is clearly treated differently then every other Princess or Strawhat Ally

Discount Vivi at your own expense.

Vivi also has a god tier unit in Treasure Cruise that atm will never be power crept out.
Normally I wouldn't look too deep into stuff like this, but it's something worth talking about. It's a good point in her favor for the future.

I've decided to stop by Arlong Park and saw this excellent post in regards to the possibility of Vivi joining. Original post by Lord Monkey D.

http://www.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=54818&page=95

Normally I wouldn't look too deep into stuff like this, but it's something worth talking about. It's a good point in her favor for the future.
Hmm 🤔 If 12 straw hat theory I would love see Vivi return straw hats. After all family mention a lot lately since kaido saga. Characters like donflamingo, The elder stars mention it and even garp said there incident that happened in alabasta that has me worried. Has me curious as why the government Nefarai as being traitor. The fact One piece official YouTube channel has Vivi alongside the other straw hats I got say. There is possibilities. Plus x In romen numeral know for being 10. Maybe it is Vivi

If had head cannon12 straw hats
Zoro
Nami
Ussop
Sanji
Chopper
Robin
Franky
Brook
Jinbei
Yamato
Carrot