Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Who are your buddies Ali?
Flower, Midnight 100%

Hoping you too and prob Reborn and Michelle.

:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Now if we're talking about other stuff then only beautiful women :blush:

I'm lewd rating immune here :steef:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Flower, Midnight 100%

Hoping you too and prob Reborn and Michelle.

:steef:
I meant that as who are your mafia buddies Ali. But I wouldn't be surprised if the two above are.

What are your reads??

light just fishing and mirroring other comments
What do you mean?

About my reads, y'all feel like scum
Wow, that's a huge player salad. You are trying to give yourself options for pursuing a mislynch after mislynch, eh.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I meant that as who are your mafia buddies Ali. But I wouldn't be surprised if the two above are.

What are your reads??

What do you mean?

Wow, that's a huge player salad. You are trying to give yourself options for pursuing a mislynch after mislynch, eh.
Actually I would like to try and be Mafia for once to see how it would be.

Second game, second town role. But a lot better than the previous one where I was a vote stacker

This is a glorious mess and more than half are inactive. The only thing I know for sure is TAC is not town.

Maybe Drago and kiwi too (don't remember the names of who subbed for them)? Need to be sure first.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
To raise claimed when push came to shove and no one counter claimed him.

It was either Tobra or a Fuji lynch and I went with Fuji @Reborn.
I didn't get your case at all.

Can you give me your reads?

I came in as a sub during D1 like 3 hours before the EOD Rebron. Miss me with this didn't start this didn't do this. I was the one to point out Fuji's odd behaviour and Tobra's behaviour.

Check again and reread.

I asked them why lmao. And noted that he's, from my experience, less active when scum.

Midnight answered the question I asked. Read carefully and don't try these lackluster tactics when I have already answered it.
You didn't get my point. The way your town self ask question is different from what you did.

Maybe because I am clueless about these changes as I haven't played game here in long time

Also, isn't midnight result was related to TAC?

Can you share more light into how his result made you unvote wolf on whom you voted based on night action?

Nobody said that an experienced player would pull such a tactic before me as i remember so i wasnt basing my read on anyone exept muugen1 and im not gonna vote the leading wagon just for the sake of it, i said in my vote post why i voted usopp and that's all there is to my reasoning
About my reads, y'all feel like scum
i dont like how the "invest" are rubbing its others' back :alibaba, flower and midnight
i dont like the "indies": rachet , i doubt perospero would even be in the game and tac with stuff like "oh yeah i lied"
michelle just jumped in the usopp vote and changed it last min
muugen being the aggresive one as always and bringing me close to losing my shit with the way he talks
light just fishing and mirroring other comments
and everyone else playing with repetative mind games
how many members does it take for us to win? i guess there needs to be a 2-1
i would lynch everyone else since the scum would be hiding among them
That's a lot lol

If I ask your top 3 sus then who would they be?

As of Michelle is concerned then I have yet to look into her post. I will see if I get something. Also, red Glover and usoop
I'm here now. Anyone wanna give me a summary?
You claimed kawamatsu and tobi claimed jinbei.

I am inclined to believe these claims as of now.

Midnight doesn't seem to be lying.

So I am town lean towards you three as of now.

I want ratchet out and tac vigged. Giving either of them free pass won't be good.

Ratchet claim is the most convenient one regarding both survivor and character name perespero. I highly doubt that he is neutral like survivor.

@AL sama @krogothwolf you guys subbed in for drago and kiwi. I have few questions regarding them but I don't think you will be able to answer them as you subbed today.

So did you guys catch up with the thread?

Vote Lynch ratchet

I didn't get your case at all.

Can you give me your reads?

You didn't get my point. The way your town self ask question is different from what you did.

Maybe because I am clueless about these changes as I haven't played game here in long time

Can you share more light into how his result made you unvote wolf on whom you voted based on night action?

That's a lot lol

If I ask your top 3 sus then who would they be?

As of Michelle is concerned then I have yet to look into her post. I will see if I get something. Also, red Glover and usoop

You claimed kawamatsu and tobi claimed jinbei.

I am inclined to believe these claims as of now.

Midnight doesn't seem to be lying.

So I am town lean towards you three as of now.

I want ratchet out and tac vigged. Giving either of them free pass won't be good.

Ratchet claim is the most convenient one regarding both survivor and character name perespero. I highly doubt that he is neutral like survivor.

@AL sama @krogothwolf you guys subbed in for drago and kiwi. I have few questions regarding them but I don't think you will be able to answer them as you subbed today.

So did you guys catch up with the thread?

Vote Lynch ratchet
I don't think killing TAC is a good plan. Midnight claimed he tried to and was crushed. I think we should lynch TAC and kill Ratchet if we're going through with this.

Reborn

โ€Ž
I don't think killing TAC is a good plan. Midnight claimed he tried to and was crushed. I think we should lynch TAC and kill Ratchet if we're going through with this.
Role crushing someone who is trying to kill you is super strong one and will definitely come with restrictions like one time use.

It's most likely that tac doesn't have this ability anymore thus killin him is muchesafer

Than lynching him because he still could have some kind of lynch immunity

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
This is a glorious mess and more than half are inactive. The only thing I know for sure is TAC is not town.

Maybe Drago and kiwi too (don't remember the names of who subbed for them)? Need to be sure first.
Reread then please, and share your thoughts on the players. What do you think of Reborn vs Muugen?

I evolved.

Midnight seemingly has more abilities. He can kill and invest.

Why do you want to fish out my ability?

Role crushing someone who is trying to kill you is super strong one and will definitely come with restrictions like one time use.

It's most likely that tac doesn't have this ability anymore thus killin him is muchesafer

Than lynching him because he still could have some kind of lynch immunity
Alright, guess we can try. I hope we still have another Town Vig in case Midnight is still crushed.

Unvote.
Vote Lynch Ratchet.

Reborn

โ€Ž
Reread then please, and share your thoughts on the players. What do you think of Reborn vs Muugen?

I evolved.

It's not fishing but something I am not buying.

You voted wolf based on your night action which means you have something on wolf.

But then you unvoted him based on midnight which doesn't add up for me.

Are you getting my point here?

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž

I evolved.

As you know I'm a spiritual guy. So I go more by feels than thoughts.

I feel reborn made some good points though.

Also I believe a lot/some interactions is town vs town like midnight and then tobi on flower.

Nothing conclusive.

M

MUUGEN

Ok Sherlock

I have a question, what sane mafia let live claimed investigator, and kills instead someone else?
Competent ones. Ones Muu1 & Nat Sussed. Itโ€™s muc( smarter to get rid of a vocal Townie especially ones that can lead town than have multiple townies who are being suspected to keep them around for mislynch Ed.

yawn, where are you going with this sorry?
I am quite curious about something.

I noticed that during first two days you were sussing ratchet. Nothing changed about him. So, you should continue to have sus on him right?

You even agreed with my case on ratchet
lololol this is cute, did you notice I kept TAC out as well......

im. It focused on the third parties and even stated Ratchet isnโ€™t a problem rn We will deal with him later.

im more concerned with mafia since weโ€™ve had two cycles and none are dead, but sure keep going itโ€™s cute seeing you take a couple of hrs to try and build a case against me.
However, today after you subbed in and you gave your scum reads (playa salad) ratchet the sus you were having from past two days was missing
^
Now let's consider that ratchet your sus from two days slipped from your mind.

But then you again came up with second reads and ratchet was missing in that as well
^
Why you suddenly dropped your sus from past two days?

Does subbing in for playa made any difference lol
^

try again.

is this an omgus or a Fuji2.0 play either way Iโ€™m disappointed this is all you could come up with.
I'm here now. Anyone wanna give me a summary?
Iโ€™m still waiting for you to share your invest results. More of a full claim, what type of invest are you and what do your results say?

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Light D Lamperouge > krogothwolf >...
Flower > TheAncientCenturion >Ratchet
MUUGEN > Alibaba > RedGloverKing
Michelle > TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion > Midnight Delight
Reborn > MUUGEN > Ratchet

Votes

Ratchet - 2
Midnight Delight - 1
TheAncientCenturion - 1
RedGloverKing - 1

Non-voters

Fallen Prince
Alibaba
Tobi
AL Sama
Midnight Delight
RedGloverKing
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Real Go D. Usopp
krogothwolf
Ratchet
vecolaptor

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It's not fishing but something I am not buying.

You voted wolf based on your night action which means you have something on wolf.

But then you unvoted him based on midnight which doesn't add up for me.

Are you getting my point here?
I am but my ability is very specific. You'll see once the game ends or if I am killed/lynched. I needed Mid to confirm that his kill is the failed one and after that I unvoted.

cause im definitely the mastermind behind the past 2 mislynches, eh?:seriously:
Noted that you didn't answer my first question.

Don't care if you are or aren't. D1 you voted for Muugen now a confirmed townie, and D2 for Usopp who was in no danger of being lynched at the moment. And then you gave scum reads to everyone giving yourself a large poll of players to choose from and go for during the next days while seemingly maintaining consistency and saying that you sused them already.

M

MUUGEN

Still waiting on you to share your invest type And results you get. Your two targets are wildly convenien.

as well as actual reads and reasoning scum/town.

Also @Flower s voting Ratchet itโ€™s a waste of a Lynch today, we need to target mafia scum not indies Reborn is just opting to use my D1 targets that you all allowed Fuji to sway.

@Fallen Prince while youโ€™re still here vote RedGloverKing for me yeah

I am but my ability is very specific. You'll see once the game ends or if I am killed/lynched. I needed Mid to confirm that his kill is the failed one and after that I unvoted.

Noted that you didn't answer my first question.

Don't care if you are or aren't. D1 you voted for Muugen now a confirmed townie, and D2 for Usopp who was in no danger of being lynched at the moment. And then you gave scum reads to everyone giving yourself a large poll of players to choose from and go for during the next days while seemingly maintaining consistency and saying that you sused them already.
were you asking me to explain what fishing is? and i didnt know when i voted that muugen1 was townie i guessed, isnt this the whole premise of the game?:kaidowhat:. When flower D2 said muugen is town i backed down. and im gonna say it again i dont care if someone is or isnt in danger of being lynched, im gonna vote who i think is scum. if you want argue about my deduction being flawed(which with usopp it kinda was) but dont blame me for not following the majority.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
were you asking me to explain what fishing is?
No.

and i didnt know when i voted that muugen1 was townie i guessed, isnt this the whole premise of the game?:kaidowhat:.
It is, I am just pointing out that your premise was faulty.

nd im gonna say it again i dont care if someone is or isnt in danger of being lynched, im gonna vote who i think is scum.
OK sure vote go ahead. Why the salad though? You still haven't answered that and you also ducked Rebron's questions.

Im guessing ali,flower,midnight are all scabbards and thats how they buddied up. BUT in act 3 there is a traitor among them.
Midnight has been the most secretive, using vague sentences and not contributing as much as the other two
VOTE LYNCH MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Reborn

โ€Ž
Competent ones. Ones Muu1 & Nat Sussed. Itโ€™s muc( smarter to get rid of a vocal Townie especially ones that can lead town than have multiple townies who are being suspected to keep them around for mislynch Ed.

yawn, where are you going with this sorry?

lololol this is cute, did you notice I kept TAC out as well......

im. It focused on the third parties and even stated Ratchet isnโ€™t a problem rn We will deal with him later.

im more concerned with mafia since weโ€™ve had two cycles and none are dead, but sure keep going itโ€™s cute seeing you take a couple of hrs to try and build a case against me.

^

^

^

try again.

is this an omgus or a Fuji2.0 play either way Iโ€™m disappointed this is all you could come up with.

Iโ€™m still waiting for you to share your invest results. More of a full claim, what type of invest are you and what do your results say?
And, I am disappointed in you the way you played despite being an experienced player lul

Well I am not a petty player like you and don't resort to verbal argument to show myself superior by belittling others. That's your forte I guess

Anyway, why you want us to vote red glover? Do you have anything on him? You have seven sus apart from two Indies so why you are opting for glover?

Status
Not open for further replies.