Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SinOfGreed

you wouldnt see most supernovas as emotional bar luffy perhaps
Luffy, Zoro and Law for me. Luffy and Zoro for obvious reasons. They've got to know many different people and learn of the suffering Kaido has caused them like the Scabbards, Momo, Hiyori, Yasu, Hyogoro etc. Seeing them fight Kaido, not only for themselves but the people of Wano will be great.

Law set the gears in motion when he made his alliance with Luffy during Punk Hazard. So seeing him be apart of the fight we've been building up to for so long will be great too imo.

Every chapter till 1000 gonna be a different scabbard clowning kaido
And none of it will matter because he still going to beat them, then fight Supernovas after. The endurance feat for him will be crazy
Post automatically merged:

There were arguably 5 admiral level characters in MF vs 1 yonkou,

Also, Kinemon cutting Kaido's boro breath. These video games spoiling man.
What attacks does Mihawk and Shanks have in the game

Tell me why kaido is still in dragon form just standing there, throwing an attack from time to time that they can conveniently counter? Why doesn’t he go human and wreck them? It feels forced.
This was already explained. Typically and historically, Generals of an army (Kaido and alternatively the scabbards in this case) traditionally do not begin the fights on their own. They wait for their armies to clash.

I don't recall people making a big deal about Whitebeard to making his move until he needed to. Your strongest fighters should not waste time fighting fodder. That's the point.

And none of it will matter because he still going to beat them, then fight Supernovas after. The endurance feat for him will be crazy
Post automatically merged:

What attacks does Mihawk and Shanks have in the game
none of it will matter since he will lose to the supernovas
and the fandom will shit on him and move on to wank the next
like every other villain in op

Depends on how he loses. If Luffy gets some plot BS or BM helps wear him down. Then Kaido fans will just say they wouldn't of won without plot BS.
if you read op long enough
you would realize folks use an asterisk or plot bs as to why he won
doubt oda cares.
katakuri
doflamingo
cracker
enel
moriah
crocodile

you get the point
the sooner folks accept that and move on without making excuses. the better your experience in this manga will be.

Every chapter till 1000 gonna be a different scabbard clowning kaido
At this point probably, watch kaido pull out an ice beam and somehow denjiro has a fire attack. Prediction for next week. God forbid kaido gets off his butt and comes down to fodderize them. Nah b, thats for chapter 1000, and when he comes down and does it. It will make all this pointless bullshit even more jarring.
I agree with lanji though, this is their fight and they are no sccrubs, especially the upper echelons.

This was already explained. Typically and historically, Generals of an army (Kaido and alternatively the scabbards in this case) traditionally do not begin the fights on their own. They wait for their armies to clash.

I don't recall people making a big deal about Whitebeard to making his move until he needed to. Your strongest fighters should not waste time fighting fodder. That's the point.
His ''Army'' was down for 2 chapters now, why is he still not doing anything right now and will continue to do nothing of note(imo) for thee foreseeable chapters, just to force this narrative of the scabbards looking good against dragon kaido who keeps shooting beams at them?

Tell me why kaido is still in dragon form just standing there, throwing an attack from time to time that they can conveniently counter? Why doesn’t he go human and wreck them? It feels forced.
You're assuming he can wreck them in human form

There's nine people here who can hurt him.

I mean can his thunder bagua one shot all nine of them at once? No.

But his blast breath should've been able to do that if Kin'emon didn't hard counter him

Nine targets require AoE to beat simultaneously.

In human form, he would have to fight each one at a time while trying to evade everyone else also attack him at the same time.

Also it seems Kaido has better regen in dragon form since his wounds disappeared when he transformed.

Also he can fly in dragon form which gives him instant mobility advantages.

You're idea of him wrecking them in human form only works if he can ONE SHOT all of them at once in human form somehow or he moves so fast in human form that None of them can tag him even from nine directions or he's so strong that even of he gets tagged, literally nothing would phase him (which isn't true since we've seen him get injured)

Basically you need his human form to have way faster speed than we've seen and way greater DC than we've seen. Which is possible he has. But we have no proof as of yet that he does.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
At this point probably, watch kaido pull out an ice beam and somehow denjiro has a fire attack. Prediction for next week. God forbid kaido gets off his but and comes down to fodderize them. Nah b, thats for chapter 1000, and when he comes down and does it. It will make all this pointless bullshit even more jarring.
I agree with lanji though, this is their fight and they are no sccrubs, especially the upper echelons.
Nah it needs to be more out there. We got snowflake countering lightning. Next chapter ashura dojis flower petals take away his fruit powers.

You're assuming he can wreck them in human form

There's nine people here who can hurt him.

I mean can his thunder bagua one shot all nine of them at once? No.

But his blast breath should've been able to do that if Kin'emon didn't hard counter him

Nine targets require AoE to beat simultaneously.

In human form, he would have to fight each one at a time while trying to evade everyone else also attack him at the same time.

Also it seems Kaido has better regen in dragon form since his wounds disappeared when he transformed.

Also he can fly in dragon form which gives him instant mobility advantages.

You're idea of him wrecking them in human form only works if he can ONE SHOT all of them at once in human form somehow or he moves so fast in human form that None of them can tag him even from nine directions or he's so strong that even of he gets tagged, literally nothing would phase him (which isn't true since we've seen him get injured)

Basically you need his human form to have way faster speed than we've seen and way greater DC than we've seen. Which is possible he has. But we have no proof as of yet that he does.
Alright, what happens when he does in fact wreck them in human form in a few chapters, what are we gonna say?

if you read op long enough
you would realize folks use an asterisk or plot bs as to why he won
doubt oda cares.
katakuri
doflamingo
cracker
enel
moriah
crocodile

you get the point
the sooner folks accept that and move on without making excuses. the better your experience in this manga will be.
Ofcourse Alot of Luffy wins is Plot or outsode help. Which is why i said that. Luffy probably going to get powered up by Hawkins too. So if their alot of factors to how Kaodo losses like he fights 9 scabbards,BM,Supernovas etc... gauntlet style then i am sure Kaido fans wouldn't care if he loses, because they would just argue all the top tiers would of lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.