rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Zoro being for Kaido what Law was to Doflamingo is too much for some people, even after this chapter.
Yes, it's too much, because it's fucking stupid. Law was part of Doffy's crew and his entire existence was predicated on beating Doflamingo. The only reason they went to Dressrosa was because of Law.

Do you know who is the equivalent of Law in Wano? Law. Beating Kaido was his idea.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes, it's too much, because it's fucking stupid. Law was part of Doffy's crew and his entire existence was predicated on beating Doflamingo. The only reason they went to Dressrosa was because of Law.

Do you know who is the equivalent of Law in Wano? Law. Beating Kaido was his idea.

That was only cause he wanted to set kaido on doffy cause he was too much of a biatch to beat doffy

Zoro is not going to surpass Oden this arc. That is fucking pure stupidity. The guy hasn't even beaten a Yonko Commander yet.

Excuse me: "Match Oden's feat" is what I should have said. That is 100% happening. Its been set up by the story and by Hiyori giving him Enma. And who's to say he wont fight a commander and perform this exact feat lol.

Chill out.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Another great chapter, since 990 they have all been lit. :finally:
Sadly, Scabbards arent enough to finish off Kaido in this huge form but I think they are going to last quite a bit more, maybe till ch.1000.
Things develop interestingly, I have suspected that Queen's plague will play a major role in the downfall of the alliance common warriors.
Aside from heat plague which we saw in Udon, we are seeing a cold plague now which looks even more powerful as it seems to be turning infected into enemies unless the ice demons were all Beast Pirates but didnt look that way.
If Drake gets infected we could see Zoro vs Ice-Demon Drake. :catpole:
King seems to be the brain of the Beast Pirates, a chess player. Too bad noodles in only lurking. :catblush:
I think Franky will face off Sasaki, they have lots in common. Armored troop, basically a rhino bike they both ride, possible Kororo connection. Shinobu chan should cut down on the donuts, would be harder to hurt but on the other side, chubbiness helps to protect lil pervert.

people still think Zoro would be AS STRONG AS Oden this soon?
I dont think Zoro is as strong as Oden, I think he is stronger, since Sabaody.
Considering that Kaido demands a more monstrous samurai than Oden, he will get it from Zoro.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Apparently Zoro being for Kaido what Law was to Doflamingo is too much for some people, even after this chapter.

I really do not see how you can deny that the guy who tamed Oden’s sword and was called « Mr Bushido » is the guy that will re-open Kaido’s wound.
It is not that hard to connect the dots right?

But it seems that, unfortunately, some people cannot see behind their agenda :kayneshrug:
Elementary, my dear

Yeah, you right, I misread chapter 955. Law is the one that tamed Enma. He is also the one that created a connection with Wano’s people and especially with Yasuie Shimotsuki and Oden’s two kids. And to finish Law is the one that is hinted by Hitetsu to do what Oden was not able to do with Enma.

My bad:kayneshrug:

Oda: has Luffy say “with just you, it’d take some time to take care of all these guys,” to Sanji’s face.

Also Oda: has Jinbe waltz in and one shot everything in the vicinity and get Sanji jealous and angry in response.

We done with this dumb stuff now? Anyway, Jinbe was a badass, Luffy was funny, Yamato had a badass moment I think, and Kaido has finally gotten serious. The scabbards aren’t lasting much longer, it’s about time for Luffy, Law, Kid, Marco, Drake, and Hawkins to square up against him. Good chapter, excited for the next.

Also Oda :has Luffy say "If I do it with you it will only take 3," to Sanji's face

Jinbe> Luffy+Sanji confirmed :cheers:.

Status
Not open for further replies.