Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More of this Post Timeskip Sanji nonsense........ That aspect of Sanji has been part of his character since Pre-timeskip...... He got Jealous when Usopp was in Luffys Bounty picture. And he got jealous when Luffy and Zoro had bounties after alabasta and he didn't. Thats always been part of Sanji character.... why are people acting brand new to the series?
Yeah Sanji's always been jealous with the bounty posters and being known. Doesnt really matter tho. Still Monster Trio.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
More of this Post Timeskip Sanji nonsense........ That aspect of Sanji has been part of his character since Pre-timeskip...... He got Jealous when Usopp was in Luffys Bounty picture. And he got jealous when Luffy and Zoro had bounties after alabasta and he didn't. Thats always been part of Sanji character.... why are people acting brand new to the series?
Sanji's past of emotional and physical abuse is making him somewhat insecure. But it also makes him a great crewmate because he can relate to weaklings like Usopp and Nami that didn't develop into a beast like him. I think Sanji will keep getting dunked on and having insecurities shoved in his face until he becomes world renowned as the man who discovered All Blue.

This chapter is gonna be fucking Tight lads
•A female with actual strength and a little bit of storyline
•Zoro going after his second supernova this arc
•Sanji, Jinbei and Luffy wrecking scrubs
•Kaido actually looking like the king of the fucking beasts!
•Robin, Brooke and Chopper panels!!!
•Yakuza boss about to commit seppuku to save his allies the hassle
•Some whack smile designs
•Kaido's top fighters getting a little more light
•KINEMON STEPPING UP AS THE LEADER OF THE SCABBARDS AND PROTECTING HIS OWN
•A little more Apoo action
•A better view of the ice Oni's
And most importantly the end of the bege story

This chapter is an absolute win for all fandoms, I have no complaints and I am willing to wait as long as I need to see this shit scanned and looking gorgeous!

I was hoping to see dragon Kaido uses an ice technique but I guess it can wait and that he'll finish this fight rather soon in his humanoid form. There are going to be a lot of Guiding Thunders soon.
It would be cool if he also came up with a new fire technique which is more advanced than Blast Breath and that Kinemon would fail to cut this time.

Or even a new lightning technique.

So far he showed fire, wind, lightning though, so ice is expectable.

"Kaido the elemental master."

More like:-

Got injured by Hawkins
Fainted to Killer
Slashed by Apoo
And clashed equally with Base Drake

No SN slaying there.
Zoro has never been a fighter who blocked every attack. In fact he took several grave injuries during the manga and this won't change.

Killer was taken down even if Zoro fainted afterwards --> Zoro has won the fight

Zoro was injured but Hawking's Scarecrow was taken down --> if it would not be for Tama's sickness Hawkins would have been beaten, too.

Apoo delivered a sneaky hit, yes - but Luffy was hit, too and still nothing happened except for the little faint of Luffy

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
This chapter is gonna be fucking Tight lads
•A female with actual strength and a little bit of storyline
•Zoro going after his second supernova this arc
•Sanji, Jinbei and Luffy wrecking scrubs
•Kaido actually looking like the king of the fucking beasts!
•Robin, Brooke and Chopper panels!!!
•Yakuza boss about to commit seppuku to save his allies the hassle
•Some whack smile designs
•Kaido's top fighters getting a little more light
•KINEMON STEPPING UP AS THE LEADER OF THE SCABBARDS AND PROTECTING HIS OWN
•A little more Apoo action
•A better view of the ice Oni's
And most importantly the end of the bege story

This chapter is an absolute win for all fandoms, I have no complaints and I am willing to wait as long as I need to see this shit scanned and looking gorgeous!
The fandom of Eustass Captain Kid wants to step in here. We need more content about kid!

I mean. Brooke has technically had a fully drawn fight with Big Mom.
If you think Big Mom > Mihawk then technically speaking Brook has faced an opponent stronger than Zoro will ever face.....

thus Brooke is the second strongest SH
Your argument doesn't make any sense loll. Brook had a clash with Big Mom, not a full fight.
We are talking about a full fight at the end of an important arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.