Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Translation by @PuckTheGreat from baratie.xyz

Lilin: So annoying!! Being so far away from the battlefield!

Linlin: Don't bring your petty problems to me!! Do what you want!!

Linlin: Marco! If you wanna kiil me, save it for next time!!!

Linlin: I don't have any souls I can use against you at the moment!! (Puck Note: I'd like to interpret this as Lilin saying that she can't afford to waste any souls on Marco atm but I need more context to deduce that so will go with the literal interpretation ^^")

Wanda: Go Marco!! Leave this guy to us!!

Perorin: .......!!

???: Gyaaaaa! Save me!! I'll turn into a demon!!

???: Guooooh!!!

Marco: What the hell is that!?

I keep telling people, Marco is of a different caliber of Yonko Commander just like Katakuri is. It's no coincidence Marco and Katakuri were the two Yonko Commanders that Oda used as the stepping stones for Luffy and Blackbeard... The two characters who will surpass Roger and Whitebeard.... But people weren't ready for that conversation...

:myman:
marco is a bit different
BB became a yonko directly after the battle with marco
while morgans called luffy an emperor
bigmom, bb and basically no one else in the story has called luffy an emperor . his bounty wasnt discussed when all emperors were in 957
marco is the stepping stone
katakuri not so much.

> Big Mom a physical monster enhanced with her main weapon(Promotheus) clash equally with Marco when physical strength isn't his main attribute

> Big Mom's main weapon(Promotheus) is damaged when Marco received no damage

Conclusion: Big Mom dominated the fight :josad:
:seriously:
It’s stated that Marco’s blue flames have an elemental advantage against Prometheus’s normal flames. This is the same as Akainu’s magma having an advantage over Ace’s fire

Even Hawkins is strong as hell, he got jumped on by Law after Drake secretly released him.

I'm honestly wondering if Apoo and Hawkins will turn "good". Itd be pretty extraordinary to see the 6 Supernova captains go all out against 2 Yonko with their various powers. Then you add Zoro/Killer and things get even more interesting, or Sanji/Jinbe.
My point is that people back in the day used to think Apoo was gonna be fodder to he Auction house three and Hawkins and Drake all because of a gag scene with Apoo running from those pigs

The amount of headcanon that was accepted as canon back then was ridiculous, I remember people saying that Squardo is as Strong as Jozu for fucks sake

So if any Zoan can be tamed, then why not tame Black Maria, Who’s Who, Sasaki, Jack, Queen, King, and Kaido as well and end this arc in 2 chapters? This isn’t gonna happen to Ulti and P1, or else it opens up a huge plot hole
Its not a plot hole. Thats not what a plot hole means. Sure, it'd be really dumb if it happens, but its far from a plot hole because it was explained that she can tame zoans.

Though, we have no idea if willpower can nullify it.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah sure
Since when does Oda has 2 people above someone fail to dominate in many occasions.

They are not.

There's a reason why Apoo is kid's rival not Killer
Law is grouped with Kidd and Luffy
While Zoro is grouped with Killer, Hawkins and Drake
Calm down, He just blocked them once or twice. It's not the end of the world.

J

Jo_Ndule

> Big Mom a physical monster enhanced with her main weapon(Promotheus) clash equally with Marco when physical strength isn't his main attribute

> Big Mom's main weapon(Promotheus) is damaged when Marco received no damage

Conclusion: Big Mom dominated the fight :josad:
Just give it up

Let's hype Brook for having special powers to counter Homies
Let's hype Kinnemon for cutting boro breath while oden can't
Even

At the end of the day, Linlin sees him as fodder
Brook got praised
Marco got saved by carrot and wanda interference lol

"above doffy"

> Clash big enough it was creating Shockwaves in Onigashima and Big Mom is using her main weapons as enhancement :steef:

Marco getting distracted by Perospero :beckmoji:

> Big Mom tries to avoid the fight because it will take too long, but Marco still chasing her, with Carrot / Wanda knowing Marco can handle her :myman:

Do you people know how perspective works? Stuff in the front looks bigger than stuff in the back.

This is literally Grade 1 drawing lesson.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Linlin: I don't have any souls I can use against you at the moment!! (Puck Note: I'd like to interpret this as Lilin saying that she can't afford to waste any souls on Marco atm but I need more context to deduce that so will go with the literal interpretation ^^")

So as others were saying,

-BM clashes with Marco but realizes her homies are ineffective
-Tries to use Pero to go for the insta kill/big damage cause her other attacks would take too long
-Flies away because he wants to get back to Onigashima as quickly as possible and fighting Marco without homies would take too long

:beckmoji: why you forgetting I was one of the few who hyped Apoo before his Wano feats even

People kept thinking Drake and Zoro are above him

Apoo is kid's rival
He's to Kidd what Law is to Luffy
There's no way Apoo was gonna be below Zoro/Drake just like this
Zoro might surpass him this arc but he's not league above Apoo.

Low top tier Luffy
Inbetweener Kidd
High high tier Law
Lower-High high tier Urouge
Mid high tier Apoo
Mid high tiers: Zoro /Drake
Low high tiers : Hawkins /Killer / Capone
Top Vet : Bonney
Apoo is not above Zoro. Zoro is higher on the list. Apoo was limited to just blocking their attacks.

Base on that way of thinking Pica, monet,and Killer should be above Zoro because they all blocked his attacks during their battle before he later destroyed them.

Even Cracker embarrassed Luffy while he was using G2 and G3.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

ask to translate queen

Status
Not open for further replies.