Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno man, to me this spoiler thread is the greatest motivation to make a famous manga. You will have the power to summon tons of salt from a single panel
:doffytroll:
All that power,I would abuse it for sure lmao
I mean you're more than correct there. I'll fill you in on a little secret. My fanart op manga is about an island imbued with a devil Fruit (the prime prime no mi - bc it's on an island any one who goes there is automatically in their prime) making the island just a big old fucking battle island, my match ups would make some people v annoyed with me tbh. But it's giving me the ability to do some wild shit with the one piece characters lmao. Sorry for that but I'm a little keen to get the second chapter done. Now blah blah blah sanji or zoro vs Queen so I don't get this post removed

J

Jo_Ndule

People debating about trivial things such as that usual S vs Z stuff but seriously, that Marco vs Big Mom clash sent a shockwave which dwarfed the mountains there!

I think this is quite note worthy; sure, Marco couldn't free himself from that grab but it is amazing that he managed to keep up with Big Mom's power that good.
Post automatically merged:

Bro wtf are you on about lol.

Does Kizaru need to kill his opponents in order to neg diff them by a single hit? Lmao.
it didn't dwarf the mountains
Those mountains are way behind the entrance so it looks smaller and shorter.
It's perspective drawing . The clash effect didn't dwarf mountains.

Btw if its not mentioned in the page (and the next also) ,
Linlin isn't actually attacking but rather counterattacking Marco attacks! Like she did physically to g4.
You can see Marco's arm stretched more and flame having the round shock impact.

This is G4 vs Linlin again
But this time, Marco can hurt homie while g4 rattled Linlin arm with their CoC shaking the château and KOing people.
In both scenes, Linlin is just countering /blocking.
Boundman = physical feat
Marco = df traits feat
At the end, Marco was at her mercy while Luffy got carried away.

it didn't dwarf the mountains

Btw if its not mentioned in the page (and the next also) ,
Linlin isn't actually attacking but rather counterattacking Marco attacks! Like she did physically to g4.
You can see Marco's arm stretched more and flame having the round shock impact.

This is G4 vs Linlin again
But this time, Marco can hurt homie while g4 rattled Linlin arm with their CoC shaking the château and KOing people.
In both scenes, Linlin is just countering /blocking.
Boundman = physical feat
Marco = df traits feat
At the end, Marco was at her mercy while Luffy got carried away.
So you agree that Marco has G4 level AP?

Seeing how triggered Ulti got at Luffy saying he'll become the pirate king at the point of bullying one of his crewmate to try to get them to claim opposite really turned down the chances of her and paypay switching side
This theory of Ulti and Page One switching sides never made sense to me. It was only based on their goofiness, as if it was a reliable criteria in a manga like One Piece.

The perspective was drawn from a straight angle, even the mountains behind the entrance should be quite big since we can clearly see that huge umbrella there as well. And yet, the shockwave - in the middle of the mountains - is considerably larger than the mountains.

Zoro haters never learn their lesson.
I remember the good old days of 2014 when I kept saying Zoro would ONESHOT and FODDERIZES Pica when everybody and their mothers thought Pica would give Zoro extreme diffs like Mr.1 did.
Zoro is the monstrous Samurai that Kaido is waiting for and there's nothing you guys can do about it.

As for Big Meme, what an embarrassment, Marco couldn't overpower an injured Sakazuki but he wins a clash vs Healthy Bigmom? Seems like BM might be below all of the C3, I previously had her equal to Borsalino but I'm not so sure anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.