Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Meme can't kill Marco, she can't even kill the weak Trio:suresure::suresure::suresure:
:holdthisl:
This is a Shonen. This One Piece. This is 995 chapters with plot saving everybody every Arc.

Pell. Enel. Wyper. Dofflamingo. Luffy. Law....

Big Mom not killing Marco is obvious.

Starting from Whole Cake Island Arc, how many times the Straw Hats survived due to plot ?

-> Luffy need Nami to survive Cracker.
-> Pekoms survive due to Fishman Pirates
-> Luffy and Nami are prisoners of Opera
-> Brook is captured by Big Mom
-> Brook and Chopper are captured by Perospero
-> Germa and Capone survive Big Mom due to plot
-> Luffy didn't die against Katakuri because he choose to pierce his body to have a more equal match.

-> Straw Hats and Heart Pirates survive Kaidou beam due to plot
-> Luffy and Kidd are not killed but taken prisoners
-> Queen is not killed by Big Mom

πŸœπŸ‘

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
This is a Shonen. This One Piece. This is 995 chapters with plot saving everybody every Arc.

Pell. Enel. Wyper. Dofflamingo. Luffy. Law....

Big Mom not killing Marco is obvious.

Starting from Whole Cake Island Arc, how many times the Straw Hats survived due to plot ?

-> Luffy need Nami to survive Cracker.
-> Pekoms survive due to Fishman Pirates
-> Luffy and Nami are prisoners of Opera
-> Brook is captured by Big Mom
-> Brook and Chopper are captured by Perospero
-> Germa and Capone survive Big Mom due to plot
-> Luffy didn't die against Katakuri because he choose to pierce his body to have a more equal match.

-> Straw Hats and Heart Pirates survive Kaidou beam due to plot
-> Luffy and Kidd are not killed but taken prisoners
-> Queen is not killed by Big Mom

πŸœπŸ‘
Blah blah blah
Point is Big Meme run away the momnet she saw sulong minks, which mean she scared of sulong minks(!)
Compare it to Jack and you see once more the obvious fact that All-stars >= Big Meme at best

I always knew that a fight between Ulti and the girl who relies in a toy for fight would only result in Nami crying in fear and begging by her life. It ended up being even better with she being physically spanked for real,which i have waiting for a long time to happen.
This chapter prove how i am totally right in call Nami weak,pathetic and Straw Hat Crew's garbage.
Let's not start talking about Chopper "the doctor" being infected, right?

the straw hats are very garbage, neither Sanji and Zoro are saving any more ... And the ones behind Luffy and those 2 are worse than garbage.

NAMI FUCKING WEAK, USOPP FUCKING GARBAGE, CHOPPER TRASH

And the rest are so irrelevant that I don't even know who they are.

What was the point of the wasted pages of the skirmish between Big Mom and Marco? Big Mom just let him go so what was the point of the skirmish? Also, the fight between Zoro, Drake and Apoo lasted way too long for it to have accomplished absolutely nothing, we are still in square one since four chapters ago when Drake and Zoro first teamed up to fight Apoo. Oda is clearly stalling for time until he reaches chapter 1000. I did enjoy Nami and Usopp getting their ass kicked since they are in an Yonko land. It is about time they received damage. There is no sense of danger at all until that ass whooping happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.