Anime & Manga THE GREAT DEBATE: Which leg did Vergo use on Judge's son?

Which leg did Vergo use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike this guy which is almost a mirror image of Vergo’s position :cheers:

You never considered this leg raise with the left leg up over his torso shifts his entire body position and that Vergo is not looking like a contortionist when he attacks Sanji :suresure:
Oda basically used this sort of kick as a reference without the positioning of the arms.

Its LITERALLY the exact same.

Again, unless Vergo is using his left leg, HE IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE A CONTORTIONIST BECAUSE HIS FOOT IS POINTING OUT TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS BODY.

What happened to the nice and Polite @JazzMazz ?
:nicagesmile:
This shit broke me man.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, question to @critical mindset .

Show me a real picture of someone performing a kick how you suggested, with their right leg kicking like that.

Since your so big on anatomy and all that stuff(for a fictional manga), show me a pic of how that would work in real life.

This shit broke me man.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, question to @critical mindset .

Show me a real picture of someone performing a kick how you suggested, with their right leg kicking like that.

Since your so big on anatomy and all that stuff(for a fictional manga), show me a pic of how that would work in real life.
He's just messing with you man. He knows it's the left leg. Everybody does, they are just having fun.

C

critical mindset

No, it doesn't. Its just that you still haven't demonstrated that sort of kick is possible.
You for real man?

If you have flexible enough hip flexors you can do it. I can’t flex my leg that high up with a 100 degree angle because, well, need to
uptake stretching again.

you realise it’s not a way in which anyone kicks which is the whole point. Vergo just did some shit kick to demonstrate his superiority and to amuse himself lol
He's just messing with you man. He knows it's the left leg. Everybody does, they are just having fun.
Go eat more crayons, then resume Pokemon

If you have flexible enough hip flexors you can do it. I can’t flex my leg that high up with a 100 degree angle because, well, need to
uptake stretching again.
If its something that's been done, why don't you show me a picture of it.
you realise it’s not a way in which anyone kicks which is the whole point. Vergo just did some shit kick to demonstrate his superiority and to amuse himself lol
This statement cannot be verified. Nothing suggests that Vergo was trying to 'amuse' himself considering the situation.

If you have flexible enough hip flexors you can do it.
Show me someone, martial artist, whoever, who performed a similar stance as Vergo like you suggested. Because I know no person performing a weird mid-switch in the middle of the act to gain momentum and trying to kick someone with the left leg and then magically switching to the right leg.

You're watching too many movies dude.

C

critical mindset

From the shape of the shoe you are wearing, everything indicates that it is the right side, in this case the right side.
Show me someone, martial artist, whoever, who performed a similar stance as Vergo like you suggested. Because I know no person performing a weird mid-switch in the middle of the act to gain momentum and trying to kick someone with the left leg and then magically switching to the right leg.

You're watching too many movies dude.
He loses momentum and power. That’s why he did it and no one else does it irl. Vergo shows he has a great sense of humour for being a stoic cyborg the whole arc, while Kata did he say or do something funny that made you laugh? Probably not and I don’t remember anywhere that he did.

I know it’s so hard to imagine anyone can be that goat. :pepelit:

He loses momentum and power.
If he purposely lost momentum and power, then Vergo is the most retarded character I've ever seen in any fiction, lmao.

That’s why he did it and no one else does it irl.
Oda himself doesn't know how to draw said stance you're simping over.

Vergo shows he has a great sense of humour for being a stoic cyborg the whole arc
Vergo has a weird way of humor to try breaking his own bones meanwhile the lethal gas reaches their facility.
As I said, Vergo is a fucking retard according to your headcanon.

while Kata did he say or do something funny that made you laugh?
Katakuri lives rent free in your head; you eat, you think about Katakuri, you shat, you think about Katakuri, you sleep, you think about Katakuri. Sheesh, calm down bro. Even I don't stan him that much.

How is this simple fight choreography so difficult for some folk to follow?
What happened to the nice and Polite @JazzMazz ?
Either Thirsty Gen got to him or Worst Gen did.
How the fuck did this reach 5 pages?
Welcome to Worst Gen where the community either disagrees on what is in front of their very eyes or splits fine hairs over the English definitions of words translated from Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.