Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk once stated that Shanks was no more worthy enough to go against him since the time he lost his limb :P

I think someone like Mihawk would not state so if it wasn't the truth. After all the author himself confirmed that by titleship.
I understand it the other way around tbh.
That Mihawk understood that Shanks was so low inhibit and confident about his power - and its progression rate - and place in the world and the piratery that he didn't cared to make a bet with a kid for the future of which he could have a strong opponent to fight - if luffy decided to grow as he did bet - and thus that Shanks was so confident to fight mihawk with one hand only.
I see it well as a way to cope, since the outcome would be drastic for mihawk.
And story was right, Mihawk stayed dog of the WG, while shanks became Yonko with the strongest COC to exist.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Lol you're just a tea h fanboy who can't accept fact that Teach isn't even above shanks yet

This isn't a thought or whatever.
He simply calls Kaido the strongest pirate

Teach hypes Kaido "dreaded monster "
Orochi hype Kaido to blackmail WG and CP0 (who clashed ans made teach run away) stay quiet
BM hype kaido
Oda hype kaido as wsc and 1 v 1 king in sbs and manga
Ace novel hype kaido
Kidd and Killer hype kaido as WSP

You "Kaido isn't strongest coz for me Teach is the strongest"
Nobody in the manga has called Teach the strongest pirate/man/creature nor did anyone hype him as one.
So you actually believe that teach who is Pk level opponent of Luffy won't be stronger than kaido who is going down way before Raftel lmao

Lol you're just a tea h fanboy who can't accept fact that Teach isn't even above shanks yet

This isn't a thought or whatever.
He simply calls Kaido the strongest pirate

Teach hypes Kaido "dreaded monster "
Orochi hype Kaido to blackmail WG and CP0 (who clashed ans made teach run away) stay quiet
BM hype kaido
Oda hype kaido as wsc and 1 v 1 king in sbs and manga
Ace novel hype kaido
Kidd and Killer hype kaido as WSP

You "Kaido isn't strongest coz for me Teach is the strongest"
Nobody in the manga has called Teach the strongest pirate/man/creature nor did anyone hype him as one.
You do realise that Teach will inevitable end up as the strongest pirate at some point, right?

You literally can't object that.

Mihawk never fought Dark King , Fuji , Wano , Vista (before MF) , Big Mom ... to our knowledge ...
even his fight with Shanks is still undone and Shanks and Mihawk both admitted to that ...
and we don't even know the tales about any other fights about Mihawk

while

Kaido legend goes from Rocks era to fight all Yonko and Marine so many times ....
his record of fighting in duels in bigger than any man alive or maybe dead

p.s

his fight with BM is a standstill cause Bm is said to be his equal over 10 times so far
and 3 days is not enough to win that fight in any way for any one alive or dead
See this is where yall confuse yourself. Do you take statements/potrayal or do you take feats. We seen that Mihawk is WSS stated in Marineford, by Zoro and title card's. Are you saying thats false. If so then we got to go through 900 chapters and i could puck and chose whats false

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
I understand it the other way around tbh.
That Mihawk understood that Shanks was so low inhibit and confident about his power - and its progression rate - and place in the world and the piratery that he didn't cared to make a bet with a kid for the future of which he could have a strong opponent to fight - if luffy decided to grow as he did bet - and thus that Shanks was so confident to fight mihawk with one hand only.
I see it well as a way to cope, since the outcome would be drastic for mihawk.
And story was right, Mihawk stayed dog of the WG, while shanks became Yonko with the strongest COC to exist.
I don't think that Mihawk would lie out of cowardice.

After all he straight up matched Whitebeard, considered by manies still the strongest around, which means courage is not a Mihawk defect.

If he stated that it's because he truly thought that Shanks would not have been too much of a match for him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
the yonkos get special from the marines mihawk is just another pirate for them, they sent fodder after him
What special did yonkous get?

Everything shouldn't be seen with power level context

Yonkous movement (forming alliance or going against them)disrupt balance of power severely.

Whereas abolishing warlord system didn't because WG has something to replace the system.

BM literally was asking for help with Marco. If i do what you say and not take context than Marco>BM. Luffy lost to base Kaido woth his Clubb. Luffy literally smacked Kaido all over the damn place in dragon form. Kaido couldn't keep with with base luffy. Not even g2 luffy Base Luffy. Do you know how ridiculous that is?
again you don't take the full sequence :
BM asks for help maybe but that's because of the DF of Marco and not his power while Oden is DFless and banged Kaido.
And when you take the full sequence you see that 2 seconds later, BM is ganging alone on Marco.
Same for Kaido vs Luffy : 2 seconds later he gang on him.
While the sole full sequence we have between Oden and Kaido is that Oden ganged him so much that Kaido needed an exterior trick to beat him.
Take the whole sequence of a fight when you compare, seriously.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Teach ending up as strongest........
The sole fact that he has stuffed strongest fruitS into himself should tell you that he is weak even with 2 most powerful fruits...
There is also the fact that Luffy will lose good part of his arsenal and still beat him.
The fact that g2 hakiless luffy did a number on him, the fact that WB took him down in two hits... Teach is far from strongest.
Nobody will ever be stronger than Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.