rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any Scabbards gets up then their Endurance and Durability is officially > Oden considering they're fighting a stronger Kaido...which would be odd considering the Durability hype Oden received in the FB.
I hope they won't get up...it will shat an Oden and Luffy too unless whatever attack Kaido used is nothing more than simple swing of club...of course if Kaido used "thunder bagua" and they get back up, then it is another story... :josad:

What's with Tama? Feels fishy... Enemy ship must be Queen Mama Chanter, I wonder if they know that she once befriended BM... But why is she so overconfident? Does she have more reinforcements with her (Caribou, Tengu, Onimaru and those converted headliners)? Will she be a distraction/burden or a DEM tool?

Yamato seems to know a lot about the crew that she even knows Franky... Weird... Where do the underground goes to? Road Poneglyph? And another mention of the Dawn...

Where's Brook? He's the only SH I didn't notice... Also noting that Shanks is the only Yonko which can't be seen in the chapter (including the cover)...

Oh no, Sanji goes to Black Maria... I hope it won't be Califa 2.0...

With BM going to the rooftop, will Luffy, Kid and Law grab her in order to make it there?

So that's the reason why and how Law was convinced to proceed with his "fake" reason for alliance (take down Kaido) after his real reason (revenge to Doffy via Kaido) failed... LOL at Robin saying that Luffy doesn't care, it sounds like she wanted to switch sides to Law (of course it's not what she meant)... Props to Law for telling Robin his secret... Are they just using each other? Because after they defeat Kaido, the alliance is over...

Status
Not open for further replies.