rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Who, King, and Orochi are the only characters it could possibly be unless Oda's introducing a whole new character....
Kind of my point. Imo, its either WW or just an unintroduced character. Could be a gag (a samurai lord supporting lets say) or it could be a perverted character like WW or someone new. King shouldn't be in the castle, he should be competent enough to stay with with his flying squad to guard the hole in the dome. Also, no Katakuri retread, leave that gag to that character

Then I would prefer to stick what people theorize.

Like for God's sake. Oda should have some type of stop key in his room. Adding new characters left and right. We have enough to go.
I'd only be okay with it if it was the Ace, because there's merit for it on Kaido's crew. But at this point, with how much King needs to be characterized, adding an Ace this late would be insane.

Anything is better than fodder though, hopefully not a gag for fodder.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'd only be okay with it if it was the Ace, because there's merit for it on Kaido's crew. But at this point, with how much King needs to be characterized, adding an Ace this late would be insane.

Anything is better than fodder though, hopefully not a gag for fodder.
I'm scared about Sanji's mini plotline here since I take his reaction as if he heard this/similar shit somewhere else.

Sweet Manga Jesus, please don't let it be another Okama/meme lady shit.

Who's Who, King, and Orochi are the only characters it could possibly be unless Oda's introducing a whole new character....
The first is funnily more likely unless Oda wants to depict an illogical scenario honestly. In that King is simply too powerful for Sanji, whilst Orochi is fundamentally meant to be dead. But since it's Oda we can expect both these scenarios sadly.

Wtf are you talking about? Fukuwhatshisface was looking away because his Ninjas were fighting the Samurai. The people from Wano turned on each other. One of the Samurai screamed in pain, and he ignored it.

You guys look for stupid shit in everything. Remember the "secret" person with Marco on the crew? I told you guys by the dialogue it's 100% Izo.

"No, but Izo doesn't have that jacket. This guy has a striped jacket."
You are also the same dude that said Page One was gone and demoted and he wasn't with the F6 when they walked in based on a cape and its color.

Their hybrid form has the same clothes as human. Page One (1) doesn't have a cape (2) his waist cloth is black.

The guy beside X-Drake is NOT Page 1.

Last edited:
It's not gonna be King. The guy who took over of the situation like a leader, and shitting on Queen for his incompetence, will be out of character if he suddenly goes having fun with Black Maria and her prostitutes groups.

It's Fukujurou. The poor old man got shocked seeing his Master got murdered right in front of him, so he went to red district to relieve some stress. Either him, or Who's Who, who's at least already hinted to have womanizer side, when he was seen having fun with his 2 catgirl crewmates.

"but but Katakuri has Merienda"
Not same situation, Katakuri was viewed as the perfect one among his brothers, so his Merienda scene was supposed to show his real side, the secret hidden literally behind his scarf. While King wasn't seen as perfect one, as Queen always shittalked him, and some of F6 don't really respect him as much as Kuri's siblings respects Kuri.

King seems way too serious and focused to actually think about women in that current war situation, but maybe pulls a Katakuri-Merienda situation out of his ass for the second time ...

Orochi would be way to scared to stay here for even one second longer, since he realized that Kaido is his enemy now.

Who's Who somehow also doesn't seem like the guy to do it.

It's not gonna be King. The guy who took over of the situation like a leader, and shitting on Queen for his incompetence, will be out of character if he suddenly goes having fun with Black Maria and her prostitutes groups.
Well, but after thinking about it ... did anyone see the Katakuri/Merienda situation coming?
Oda loves to do those kind of twists and Queen actually called King a pervert right at their introduction (which seemed weird back then) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.