rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah calling a guy in a gimp-suit a “torture loving pervert” implies that he gets off on causing pain more than anything else.

If he just likes women then... just call him a pervert. Why stick “torturing loving” in as well?
Anime says Sadistic Pervert which is the exact meaning you're stating where he gets off seeing peoples pain

I agree call him a name that is similar to pervert

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Forsure, everyone has their own opinion on the matter. But would you rather have SvK start with S entering a room and K undressing prostitues or S flying up to King and having an air battle
tbh i want Sanji vs Queen because i want know more about Sanji origin.
but i dont have a problem with Sanji vs King start with King undressing the prostitues.

We wasn't expecting Katakuri with his merienda moment, but we see Queen call King "sadistic pervert".
we should find out why Queen called that and this is the right time
Pretty sure it has to do with torture, because "Sadistic" doesn't really imply enjoyment unless these oirans are into BDSM or something lol
Post automatically merged:

I don't bet a single cent on Orochi still being alive. If Oda wants to render this arc consistent even in its details at least.

Orochi is no logia and his head was cut whilst he was in his human form. Basically introducing him once gain is the proof that Oda wants to make thing inconsistent.
Literally Fukurokuju was shown to be acting mysterious, implying he's probably alive. We have no idea what Orochi's powers are, he likely has a mythical devil fruit.

Marco is immortal no matter which form he takes and has healing properties unless you put Kairoseki on him

im not into that, i just want to know more about Judge and Queen relationship. which is related to Sanji
It won't even be a huge technology battle probably outside of the beginning. Pretty sure Queen is smart enough to counteract the suit and eventually the fight just becomes a battle of pure strength.

Pretty sure it has to do with torture, because "Sadistic" doesn't really imply enjoyment unless these oirans are into BDSM or something lol

Literally Fukurokuju was shown to be acting mysterious, implying he's probably alive. We have no idea what Orochi's powers are, he likely has a mythical devil fruit.

Marco is immortal no matter which form he takes and has healing properties unless you put Kairoseki on him

It won't even be a huge technology battle probably outside of the beginning. Pretty sure Queen is smart enough to counteract the suit and eventually the fight just becomes a battle of pure strength.
Wtf are you talking about? Fukuwhatshisface was looking away because his Ninjas were fighting the Samurai. The people from Wano turned on each other. One of the Samurai screamed in pain, and he ignored it.

You guys look for stupid shit in everything. Remember the "secret" person with Marco on the crew? I told you guys by the dialogue it's 100% Izo.

"No, but Izo doesn't have that jacket. This guy has a striped jacket."

Wtf are you talking about? Fukuwhatshisface was looking away because his Ninjas were fighting the Samurai. The people from Wano turned on each other. One of the Samurai screamed in pain, and he ignored it.

You guys look for stupid shit in everything. Remember the "secret" person with Marco on the crew? I told you guys by the dialogue it's 100% Izo.

Bruh, what? No.

Hotei himself thought it was weird that Fukokuju was walking away. How the fuck did you come to that jumbled conclusion that Fukurokuju cares about Wano inhabitants fighting each other? The man sides with Orochi for 20+ years and watched him fucking destroy a country and starve/torture people.

Logic man. Logic

And the Izo thing was not even remotely as intentional or defined as this, that was purely a theory. This is entirely a HINT at Orochi being alive

Bruh, what? No.

Hotei himself thought it was weird that Fukokuju was walking away. How the fuck did you come to that jumbled conclusion that Fukurokuju cares about Wano inhabitants fighting each other? The man sides with Orochi for 20+ years and watched him fucking destroy a country and starve/torture people.

Logic man. Logic

And the Izo thing was not even remotely as intentional or defined as this, that was purely a theory. This is entirely a HINT at Orochi being alive
The SFX from the fight were hitting him in the face, and he turned away. That's exactly what it was. The Samurai never fought Orochi :lawsigh:

This was the first time Wano Samurai were fighting and killing each other.

If you look at Japanese raw, the sound near his face is the one for battle.

I don’t get why people are trying to overanalayze the end of this chapter. It’s clearly Black Maria pretending like she’s being stripped down by some guy in order to lure Sanji in. Oda made her the queen of the thots for a reason

The SFX from the fight were hitting him in the face, and he turned away. That's exactly what it was. The Samurai never fought Orochi :lawsigh:

This was the first time Wano Samurai were fighting and killing each other.

If you look at Japanese raw, the sound near his face is the one for battle.
That's a stretch, because its also not true. The Ringo massacre occurred when Fukurokuju was with Orochi. Oden was also boiled alive and his death was being cheered on. Im not sure what the difference is between the scabbards being executed or Ringo's samurai being wiped out by Pirates/Orochi and this right now. Why would he abandon his ninja here, they are still killing each other. Only explanation is because he is doing something more important than fighting Samurauli/Pirates.

It literally looks like he's walking away to do something, not to avoid a fight. There is no change to his face as if he's uncomfortable with what he is seeing. The man was OK with fucking over wano before and has no redeemable qualities.. An SFX over his head doesn't imply anything because its simply background noise from the panel before. Im not sure why you have this line of thinking.

Also, weird take considering Hotei has no idea what the fuck hes doing and hes literally an enemy samurai too. Chances are Hotei doesnt know Orochi's alive, while Fukurokuju is aware of this, actually being his right hand man.

We've only seen Orochi's power like twice, which us very clearly a mythical zoan like Kaido or Marco, why are you even assuming we know how his power works then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.