Who Got More Hype This Chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casual Trav

Kaido literally calls Retainers out for lacking the AP that Oden hadeven tho he realised they had quite lethality via Ryuu to hurt his body

Did you find a place where ods paralleled oroupef Kat with King/Marco?
Ďoesnt exist

Imagine believing sanji/zoro can beat kata even with help lol pre fs/advoa boundman>enma zoro .

Katakuri : fs Luffy
Doffy : Wano Law / DR Luffy
King /Marco : RS sanji /Marco
Queen : Enma Zoro
Who the fuck says Sanji can beat Kata?
ZORO CAN!

- Katakuri is the YC1 of the BMP for ages. Nearly 50, lowest YC1 Bounty, the first to fall.

While Sabo is portrayed to grow with his low bounty, getting his DF and training with it.

Listen dude, i like Kata, but your wish of him ever being more than a YC1 will stay a wish. He's equal to King and Marco which is impressive, but don't make him out to be more than that, he ain't Ben.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Guess Apoo's days of glory had to come to an end in a rather anticlimatic manner

But the snitch just got what he deserved :kayneshrug:

By the way Kaido bringing Onigashima to the flower capital further suggest he'd be defeated in the flower capital
Now, this came to my mind.

Act 3 tragedy = Kaido throwing Onigashima at Flower Capital where people who believe in Kozuki are celebrating the 20-year prophecy?

Some points now that things seem to be moving nicely, no pun intended.

- Apoo and Hawkins are probably flipping sides before the final battles. I wouldn't doubt

- Final major battles against the YC might happen off of Onigashima, around Wano. This will up the variety in battle locations.

- I think the above may happen due to plotwork by Orochi, forcing many people to split around the island.

- Characters like Hiyori, Caribou, Onimaru and Tengu now can play factors in Act 4.

- Zoro cutting Kaido might even happen BEFORE his YC fight. im just saying to keep an open mind about it and where it potentially happens. Not ONE fight is solidified yet save for Luffy v. Kaido, thats pretty much it.

- The BMP might take the Hakumai entrance and join the war once we land on Wano, if that's what Oda is intending (not to stop Kaido before crashing into Wano)

- Robin is definitely going to save Sanji lol, I still smell that Sanji/Queen fight eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.