Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Aryt let's do this again.

Sup boys and gyal.

Food game to all but

Fuck the guys who made the tags....

You're a walking L..... Lris

And no, town was pretty mediocre last game... we lost cus we were even worse lol.
Post automatically merged:

Good*

do you guys think the truth may be a player in the game? considering the host was hughes
or maybe one needs to meet the truth (perform the human transmutation) to get info about the Philosopher stone?
Drago is the truth, he's wearing a truth avatar. And the truth is too overpowered to be an actual player.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
what if the bad guys are overpowered and town needs the human transmutation to have a chance to win?
I expect them to be lynch immune / night immune at least once. Going off their survivability and regeneration in the show.. good chance of that.

At least Lust will be underpowered.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I expect them to be lynch immune / night immune at least once. Going off their survivability and regeneration in the show.. good chance of that.

At least Lust will be underpowered.
Bradley doesn't have regen so one of the scum won't have regen

Bradley has super eye : can predict moves and is the head of amestris : maybe his vote count is 2 and maybe he can do things before the others or looking at others.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bradley doesn't have regen so one of the scum won't have regen

Bradley has super eye : can predict moves and is the head of amestris : maybe his vote count is 2 and maybe he can do things before the others or looking at others.
He can probably role crush? That seems like a fitting translation of his powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.