Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well

no real point speculating whos in the game and who isnt

if someone claims something silly they will get exposed quickly, lots of FMA watchers in here

hope drago gave yall good fake claims 🥴

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The human transmutation is a good addition for us. If we’re ever in doubt of a players role, they can do it to either make themselves useless or outright lull themselves to revive a known townie.

So I hope the humonculi are OP or this is going to be a sweep.
Post automatically merged:

The human transmutation is a good addition for us. If we’re ever in doubt of a players role, they can do it to either make themselves useless or outright lull themselves to revive a known townie.

So I hope the humonculi are OP or this is going to be a sweep.
Kill* not lull.

Drago likes to follow the story a lot in his games. There’s a scene where Father and Pride are mocking the good guys about how human transmutation always backfires on their asses. I wouldn’t be so quick to assume human transmutation only benefits town. 😌

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Drago likes to follow the story a lot in his games. There’s a scene where Father and Pride are mocking the good guys about how human transmutation always backfires on their asses. I wouldn’t be so quick to assume human transmutation only benefits town. 😌
We just need to have people we don’t trust use it then. It backfired on Pride too, so it’s not a human only downside.

What does it do? Get one and find out. How do you get one? You will NOT know. Only the Truth knows the true power and requirements to get the Philosopher's Stone.
do you guys think the truth may be a player in the game? considering the host was hughes
or maybe one needs to meet the truth (perform the human transmutation) to get info about the Philosopher stone?

Im just enjoying the readthrough, you reallly think im gonna post a wall of text this soon brah :mihanha

Oh and TAC is bad me thinks. Perhaps Lanji too. Just a gut feeling atm. Willl see how things develop lmao.
didnt mean a wall of text, just felt if u wanted to make a second post but didnt want to double post

do you guys think the truth may be a player in the game? considering the host was hughes
or maybe one needs to meet the truth (perform the human transmutation) to get info about the Philosopher stone?
Usless to think about it tbh, thinking its probably just the host himsellf who will play that role. Its just flavor text.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

My spidey sense tells me that PICA, Kiwi, Tris, Tobi and Larimo are scum.

1.Melontonin-indie
2.PICA-scum
3.Finalbeta-ah, does it matter?
4. Tobi-mafia
5. Midnight Delight-town
6. Jew D. Boy-town
7. Seraphoenix-town
8. Zara-town
9. Marimo_420-mafia
10.Law-town
11.Yo Tan Wa-indie
12. Kiwipom-mafia
13. Queen-town
14. RayanOO-town
15. Seth-town
16. LANJI CUCKSMOKE-indie
17. Tris-mafia
18. osieorb18-town
19. Light D Lamperouge-scum
20. Fujishiro-town

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Don' think so, if you perform human transfiguration you will lose power while with the stone you will likely gain powers.

I think like for the Human transfiguration you have to go in your PM and ask the trith how to have it. and then the truth will give you tasks and challenges

"If you wish to obtain this devilish item, then be prepared for many sacrifices along your journey. "

Status
Not open for further replies.