Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

My spidey sense tells me that PICA, Kiwi, Tris, Tobi and Larimo are scum.

1.Melontonin-indie
2.PICA-scum
3.Finalbeta-ah, does it matter?
4. Tobi-mafia
5. Midnight Delight-town
6. Jew D. Boy-town
7. Seraphoenix-town
8. Zara-town
9. Marimo_420-mafia
10.Law-town
11.Yo Tan Wa-indie
12. Kiwipom-mafia
13. Queen-town
14. RayanOO-town
15. Seth-town
16. LANJI CUCKSMOKE-indie
17. Tris-mafia
18. osieorb18-town
19. Light D Lamperouge-scum
20. Fujishiro-town
Three indies?? Didn’t we already determine that Drago’s message means we only have town and mafia?
Post automatically merged:

Also, I want credit for any Sunny spamming on this forum, and yes, I’m serious :lusalty:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Three indies?? Didn’t we already determine that Drago’s message means we only have town and mafia?

Also, I want credit for any Sunny spamming on this forum, and yes, I’m serious :lusalty:
Oh we did? No one told me in the mafia PM. Talk about teamwork..

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Am I supposed to make something of the fact that you’ve suddenly dropped the italics??:sus:
I only use italics in the PM.

But for real now, I skimmed the thread on my phone earlier, the power got back here like 30 minutes ago.

Isn't this post by Drago basically a confirmation that there are indie in the game?
No. I'm not going to reveal the independents' wincon. That's unnecessary information.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Scar, Kimblee, Ling, Greed, Chinese Princess and Not totally bad Scientist could all be indie. Drago just didn’t reveal any specific win conditions for indie.
And one or two factions in town ? During the manga/anime Mustang side and the officials were not friends (I don't talk about Bradley)

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
For real now, I am gonna be gone for some time. Just got power back and there are some things I need to take care of and I have work later.

I am somewhat serious about the scum reads. Getting PICA out is always good, if he's scum or indie he'll just fuck up the game as we go and make it more confusing for town. If he's town, well I'll take the blame.

Though these are pretty early reads, we'll see what goes on through the phase.

What dya think of this setup and or peoplle we're playing with atm zara?
I'm concerned about the human transmutation mechanic in all honesty. As Tac pointed out, it benefits town a lot. So the question is, would Drago add a game mechanic that only benefits one faction? I doubt it. There has to be some plottwist

Then there's the story aspect of human transmutation. When Ed did it, he took an L and lost a leg. When Ed did it again, he took another L and lost an arm. When Al did it, he lost his entire body. When Izumi did it, she got the ultimate birth control. When Mustang "did it", he became blind.

Tac brought up Pride catching an L when he did it, but it was a minor L that led to a major W when the Father ended up getting his fifth sacrifice and achieving his super W.

Also I got a bit of PTSD from Dragomir. He clowned the fuck out of town the last two games and basically called us a bunch of dumbasses. Do I really wanna get clowned for the third game in the row?

That being said, I don't think we can avoid doing human transmutation so whatever it is what it is. If it does end up backfiring though, I called it first. :catrude:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Then there's the story aspect of human transmutation. When Ed did it, he took an L and lost a leg. When Ed did it again, he took another L and lost an arm. When Al did it, he lost his entire body. When Izumi did it, she got the ultimate birth control. When Mustang "did it", he became blind.
They all took L's but they had one advantages : perfom alchemy without circles, so they power up a bit too by thoses

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
like I was saying, mafia could always waste our two shots of the transmutation by bringing back their dead buddies after we lynch them

unless if there is an announcement like--- Light D. Lamperouge brought (Dead mafia Player Name) back to life

then we'd know who the mafia are. But if it's anonymous, then welp, we're fucked. Might end up having to lynch one guy 3 times

I think we’re over thinking human transmutation. Whoever does it loses their abilities. That’s the blow back. Mafia can’t afford to do it until the end game. So if we’re ever low on people it might be the smart move to use it to gain some edge in voting.
hm true, forgot about the vanilla thing

Status
Not open for further replies.