Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

“I am called by many names. I am the World. I am the Universe. I am God. I am Truth. I am All. I am One. And I am also You. You have dared to knock on the door…now, the door is open.”

Players have the option to perform Human Transmutation. Whenever they do, they will meet the Truth. Human Transmutation works similar to revivals. Whoever performs it will revive a player that they wish to return. However, it is not a perfect revival. Instead of receiving their full role, the revived player will only be able to talk and vote in the day phase. Human Transmutation follows the Equivalent Exchange rule. The player who performs it will give up their abilities and be turned into a vanilla/goon for the remainder of the game.

It is possible to revive a player’s full role back. But in order to do this, the player will have to sacrifice their own life in exchange for the revival. The player will have to specify if they are performing this version of the Human Transmutation in pm.

In order to perform the Human Transmutation, the player simply has to go into their role pm and submit the action: Perform Human Transmutation on X. There is a maximum of 2 Human Transmutations that can be performed in the entire game.

And one last thing...

"The Philosopher's Stone, it exists!
What does it do? Get one and find out. How do you get one? You will NOT know. Only the Truth knows the true power and requirements to get the Philosopher's Stone. If you wish to obtain this devilish item, then be prepared for many sacrifices along your journey.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Phone rings*
Lady: "Hello, you've reached Eastern Headquarters."
Hughes: "Let me talk to Roy...Colonel Mustang."
Lady: "We're not permitted to relay direct calls from an outside line."
Hughes: "I'm Lt. Colonel Hughes from Central! I'm calling from a booth because of an emergency!"
Lady: "Please give me the code."
Hughes: "What a bother! Uncle-Sugar-Oliver-Eight-Zero-Zero!"
Lady: "I've verified the code, one moment, please."
Hughes: "Hurry up! The military is in danger!"

Someone points a gun at Hughes from the back!
Enemy: "Could you put down the receiver, Lt. Colonel? The receiver, please."
Hughes: *gasps* "2nd Lt. Ross...or not. Who are you?"
Enemy: "I'm 2nd Lt. Maria Ross. Have you forgotten?"
Hughes: "No, you're not. 2nd Lt. Ross has a mole under her left eye!"
Enemy: "Huh? Really? I was careless."
Enemy recreates the mole on the left side.
Enemy: "How's this?"
Hughes: "What the hell...it's as if I'm dreaming."
Enemy: "Your quick-wittedness brought the end of you, Lt. Colonel Hughes."
Hughes: "Hey now...give me a break. I've got a wife and daughter waiting for me at home. There's no way...I can die here!"
Hughes pulls out a knife but the enemy transforms into his wife forcing Hughes to stop in his tracks!
Enemy: "Perfect staging, right?"
Hughes: "Damn you!!!"
A gunshot is fired!
Enemy: "Humans are so foolish. Risking for their lives for something so stupid."
Hughes: "Elicia...Gracia...I'm sorry...I don't think I can...keep my promise..."

@Dragomir Lt. Colonel Maes Hughes has been killed!
You cannot perform Human Transmutation to revive Lt. Colonel Hughes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Day 1.
You have 24 hours to discuss.
There is no majority lynch, it is plurality. Good luck and enjoy the game!
oh I didn't even read this, didn't know it was important.
PSA: Read the blurb in the beginning.

Alright.

20 players. I'm gonna say what, 4 mafia.

If we ever get to a situation that's like 4 town v 3 mafia and mafia use the revival thing, town would be fucked. Soooo yeah gotta keep that in mind for late game.

Z
oh I didn't even read this, didn't know it was important.
PSA: Read the blurb in the beginning.

Alright.

20 players. I'm gonna say what, 4 mafia.

If we ever get to a situation that's like 4 town v 3 mafia and mafia use the revival thing, town would be fucked. Soooo yeah gotta keep that in mind for late game.
there’s 7-8 homunculi in the series though 🤔

ur thinking drago just excluded some out?

Status
Not open for further replies.