Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh yeah missed it. For sure it's odd, @Seraphoenix why Light?

Not changing my vote though.

A Light lynch is more acceptable than a midnight lynch, because of the huge back and forth between TACo and himself: it really goes down to who you think won the fight/brought better arguments even sometimes gut feeling.

Your reasoning for midnight isn't solid, and then you unvote him. You unvoted him for what reason?
So in the same breath, you tell me my reasoning isn’t solid, then ask why I unvoted...do you see why it feels like I’m starting with two strikes here, Mel? If I vote for him with no good reason on D1, it’s suspicious; if I unvote him because I have no good reason, it’s also suspicious; if I get pissy because I’m suspicious to you no matter what, guess what? Suspicious! This is what I’m talking about, you think you’re picking up on something with every action, even when there’s no deeper meaning to be found. How am I supposed to convince you of my allegiance when any action gives you pause? What am I supposed to do here?
Chill lol :suresure: play the game

Who do you think is sus now?
PICA, Midnight, osie, and now you.
Hey, there!
Excuse me here.
Why make things personal?
This antagonism is meh.
Stay nice.

Also,
Day 1 reading
Is important as well.
Some games can be solved on Day 1.
Sorry.
You haven’t been around long enough, I’m being pretty calm considering how things have gone down in other rounds. Just irritates me to be sussed no matter what I do, it happened last time I played and town lost because they were on me, a fellow townie, all game.
Post automatically merged:

Ohhh no jujube... This is a red flag. I'm not changing my vote this dayphase: I've seen your town/scum meta. Not only are you giving up this early, but I can already feel it: this conversation is going to spiral down to something that will waste both of our times.
Again, confirmation bias - because you already think I’m scum, everything I do just reinforces that belief. Keep the vote on me, I don’t mind.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Maybe because he is Mod n we got hyped Spoilers this time? I remember reading Rayan wanted to extend the day phase.
Rayan, from what I know, has no power in the spoilers thread. I am hyped for the spoilers too, but here I am. I am sure 90 percent of us are.

Regarding what you quoted earlier, I am more and more sure PICA is scum. He's ghosting this thread now, just like he did in the DN game, hoping the others will make a big deal, and he could lay low.

I'll outline some thoughts I have.

Not buying too much into Kiwi's claim tbh. Drago could have very well given them fake claims. Her behaviour doesn't add up as well. As I said earlier both her and PICA floated the idea of claiming and did it now. I am the leading wagon, and was the leading wagon when Kiwi claimed, but you don't see me claiming, nor will I.

Rayan-well you already know what I think. Didn't really do anything in this game besides some fluff and some irrelevant info. Been laying low the entire time, and ghosting when the heat is not on him.

Tris- I also think she's scum. Her reads weren't really anything new or great at all and she's been sitting on the fence. Her behaviour is odd.

I am pretty sure that in the four I mentioned above there are multiple scums.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
So in the same breath, you tell me my reasoning isn’t solid, then ask why I unvoted...do you see why it feels like I’m starting with two strikes here, Mel? If I vote for him with no good reason on D1, it’s suspicious; if I unvote him because I have no good reason, it’s also suspicious; if I get pissy because I’m suspicious to you no matter what, guess what? Suspicious! This is what I’m talking about, you think you’re picking up on something with every action, even when there’s no deeper meaning to be found. How am I supposed to convince you of my allegiance when any action gives you pause? What am I supposed to do here?
The best thing to do is play the game.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Again, confirmation bias - because you already think I’m scum, everything I do just reinforces that belief. Keep the vote on me, I don’t mind.
It's not really a confirmation bias. Players fall into two different categories usually when being sussed. Ones keep playing the game and others just don't let it go.

And yes, there's a precise reason as to why I'm asking you why you unvoted.
It is precisely to see if it correlates to your original reason to suspect Midnight. So why did you unvote him?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's not really a confirmation bias. Players fall into two different categories usually when being sussed. Ones keep playing the game and others just don't let it go.

And yes, there's a precise reason as to why I'm asking you why you unvoted.
It is precisely to see if it correlates to your original reason to suspect Midnight. So why did you unvote him?
By the way, I don’t sus Midnight any less than I did before I unvoted. Only did that because I don’t have enough to go on, please don’t misconstrue that as me changing my mind on him.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Also allow me to point out another thing before this shit ends. Peep how none of them are actually here now nor trying to solve the game at all. It's no coincidence. This is legit the same thing we did back in the DN game when we were sure Gambit was gonna get lynched instead of PICA. It failed then, but it's legit step by step the same thing. PICA says Rayan is sus, like he did in the DN game, but leaves it at that, and instead focuses on the people who have tried to bring forth discussion, in the case me, in the DN game Gambit. All of them conveniently disappear just like that when it's almost over, or don't show up at all.

When, I assume I have the most votes, I am lynched and you see my flip, pay attention to whom I've interacted with, how and why. Pay attention to who put votes on me and why.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Call it a mistake if you want, I’ve thoroughly explained my feelings on D1 reads and votes to you directly by this point. I would gladly cast another one for him, but like I said, I sus PICA, osie, and Sera with similarly shaky confidence.
I haven't seen you push for TACo, osie, or Sera, just really mentioning that you suspect them without interrogation. The most you did with TACo is say that he "naturally comes off as scummy". You talked about Osie speaking in fives, I guess maybe you thought it could be an indie role, as yours was in WCI, but I'm not sure, I didn't really check. And with Sera nothing other than he comes, votes and leaves. Where is the aggressive Jew I know?

Also, what made you stop sussing Raito?

Also allow me to point out another thing before this shit ends. Peep how none of them are actually here now nor trying to solve the game at all. It's no coincidence. This is legit the same thing we did back in the DN game when we were sure Gambit was gonna get lynched instead of PICA. It failed then, but it's legit step by step the same thing. PICA says Rayan is sus, like he did in the DN game, but leaves it at that, and instead focuses on the people who have tried to bring forth discussion, in the case me, in the DN game Gambit. All of them conveniently disappear just like that when it's almost over, or don't show up at all.

When, I assume I have the most votes, I am lynched and you see my flip, pay attention to whom I've interacted with, how and why. Pay attention to who put votes on me and why.
Why are you so willing to get lunched? you don't have an important role?

ok i believe you

vote lynch pica

Sorry guys, I am not here at all. I am busy with my game and I ain't going to to mess with reading all the 500 plus posts and I know shit about FMA

Might as well replace me @Dragomir and good luck town

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Too busy playing defense, just like last time :kayneshrug:
It didn't have to be this way, as far as I know I'm your only vote, and I voted for you very late. That's why I don't get it. Sure Fuji poked you but he never voted for you, no one latched on to you, you had time to put in the effort.

And also if you could explain why Raito fell off your sus list that would be cool.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Very diplomatic read Jew.
That a good thing or a bad thing? You can’t be as vague as you’re implying I am and chide me for the same all in one sentence.
It didn't have to be this way, as far as I know I'm your only vote, and I voted for you very late. That's why I don't get it. Sure Fuji poked you but he never voted for you, no one latched on to you, you had time to put in the effort.

And also if you could explain why Raito fell off your sus list that would be cool.
Did I ever say he was on it? I just ISO’d myself (since nobody else seems to be retaining the things I’ve written so far) and I didn’t see anything more substantial than an early game quip about him dropping the italics and explaining to either PICA or Fuji why someone else might sus Light by that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.