Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Told you. Sanji is not getting any fights in Wano :(
Doubt so.

We all banter him sometimes but he is still one of the main characters of this series, so he is definitely shining at least a little bit too, but it's not clear whether it will really be Queen or someone weaker. Yet i don't feel like it is rightful to think it will just be Page One. The least I can see would be at least Who is Who.

Exactly. If he was just listening with coo which he could do on most skypia he would have known luffy was in the snake. The only way wouldnt know if Luffy was in the snake is if he sensed the people normally when he made that call.
What ?

Enel couldnt listen to Luffy's precense or hear his conversations because theirs a bigger life precense shrouding him. He cant listen to Luffy that way in both regards to life precense or actual talking.

Again why make this dumb argument.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What ?

Enel couldnt listen to Luffy's precense or hear his conversations because theirs a bigger life precense shrouding him. He canr listen to Luffy that way in both regards to life precense or actual talking.

Again why make this dumb argument.
Lmfao. If enel was listening to conversations all over skypia theres no way he cant hear luffy talk inside the snake.
Which means enel can do both. Listen to conversations and sense presences.
Going back to what we were talking about ussop used the basic coo that ganfall described and coby did not.

Lmfao. If enel was listening to conversations all over skypia theres no way he cant hear luffy talk inside the snake.
Which means enel can do both. Listen to conversations and sense presences.
Going back to what we were talking about ussop used the basic coo that ganfall described and coby did not.
Whos saying Enel cant do both ? When did I say he cant

How do you even get to that conclusion lmao. Your honestly heavily lost in this conversation. At the end of the day Coby listened to the "voices" Gandalf described. Whilst Usopp saw aura contructs.

Stay pressed and confused. Misnterpreting and lying seems to be your get go thing to do.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Whos saying Enel cant do both ? When did I say he cant

How do you even get to that conclusion lmao. Your honestly heavily lost in this conversation. At the end of the day Coby listened to the "voices" Gandalf described. Whilst Usopp saw aura contructs.

Stay pressed and confused. Misnterpreting and lying seems to be your get go thing to do.
No ganfall described basic coo which is what ussop did. Sensing presences = hearing voices which you admitted
Ussop used basic coo
You admit coby and ussop did NOT do the same thing.
No ones lying but you who keeps contradicting himself.

By the way, Momo gona have some role in stopping the island (he got the same thing about using the cloud). I dont know how but he could help in the process of stoping the island.

If that not the case, the only option is that Kaido get defeated before he reach the flower capital.

What I am not sure is BigMom, Will she fight luffy? if that the case then who ll fight kaido meanwhile?
I dont even know if Luffy ll have like everyone is saying a clearly 1 vs 1 vs kaido but just a tag team.

C

critical mindset

It was a 2vs1 and Zoro just cut down Apoo who had his hands full with Drake. It's not like Apoo won't be getting up from this, and it's not like Zoro defeated him fair and square.

Smoker >>> Apoo

and Vergo doesn not have a sharp ass graded sword that channels haki that's also coated with armament on top of, but just needs to coat armament on top of a BLUNT weapon that's also a fucking plant.

Vergo is also the best non-df flyer in the world, so if Zoro can only achieve just a smidgeon of this power he'd not have to be asking random people for help to get around places

Zoro should become Vergo's padowan and only then achieve true greatness :pepelit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.