Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
again ... as long as Big Mom is there ... there is no way in hell they can win ... so I can't really take that as a reality ....
if Kaido was alone ... sure ... there are 20 STRONG fighters in wano ... they can manage to beat 1 top tier ....
but Kaido help is strong and Big Mom don't have any plans to break up the alliance

p.s
Oda is not a fan of killing ....
he can do much better with an alive Kaido in end war ...
beating 2 Yonko is IMPOSSIABLE for Luffy's side ...
Zoro get MORE hype than Luffy in end of arc NEVER happened before ...

so yea ... just wanting him dead and Zoro recreated legend of of a side character to make some poeple happy ... is not enough for me

now I can fully acknowledge ZKK CAN happen .... but not as of now ...
Beating 2 yonko is not impossible they gonna lose this arc
zoro got more hype in thriller bark
thats one of many reasons not just the reason.

thank fuck the kata tag is gone

Beating 2 yonko is not impossible they gonna lose this arc
zoro got more hype in thriller bark
- well ... doesn't seem like possible for sure ....
- the boss fight , the greatest fight and world news were all about luffy ... Zoro got a epic moment .... but that was a hype about his PERSONALITY not POWER

but again time will tell ... I have no problem admit I was wrong

HA001

- well ... doesn't seem like possible for sure ....
- the boss fight , the greatest fight and world news were all about luffy ... Zoro got a epic moment .... but that was a hype about his PERSONALITY not POWER

but again time will tell ... I have no problem admit I was wrong
By that token zoro has never been so adamant at fighting the main boss
Even you can see this isnt going the usual way.

You think Kaido is a redeemable villain?
He could fit a trope in Japanese popular works (the very strong guy whose existence is cursed in some way and seeks a reason to live) whose characters always end up redeemed in a certain degree, so yes, the possibility is there. Not saying he will be a good guy at all because that won't happen, but we don't need Zoro to kill him in order to close his character at all.

The fact you believe soro will kill kaido or get bigger spotlight than luffy kidd and law lol

He's gonna fail to kill kaido
Yhis is the same thing u guys thought that retainers will succeed where Oden failed at vs kaido.

Zoro has no personal Link/conflict with kaido
Only SN trio have that, especially kidd and luffy.
Zoro has already been getting more spotlight than law and Kidd combined this entire arc.
And Yes Zoro has a personal vendetta against Kaido, there have been more panels of Zoro interacting with the natives of Wano than there have been of Kidd in general this entire arc. Zoro wants to avenge Toniyasu and Ebisu Town.

Killing /beating kaido is greater than beating mihawk or any pirate and marine alive. This is the dude whom yonko and navy cant kill
The glory will go to Teach/kidd/someone who's a conqueror or top pirate not zoro.

Zoro has no personal beef like luffy and kidd + law have.
Kaido doesn't even bother with Zoro.
Your keep on grouping Kidd with Luffy but here’s the thing Kidd has less panel time than Brook he won’t do shit and is irrelevant
Post automatically merged:

Ussop outshone Zoro.
Ussop is the reason why they got that grandlfleet
Ussop is rhe reason why toys regained their normal forms as humans
Ussop got a statue like Luffy did

Zoro didn't outshine Ussop
Usopp has more panel time than Kidd in the least Usopp centric arc in the story

Last edited:
Why? There's easily more setting in stone for Zoro than for Luffy, and that is because Luffy merely declared he wants to take out Kaido. Not only Zoro somewhat did that, but there are countless elements supporting it like the Oden parallel, Samurai clan parallel etc.

The only truly set in stone match is Luffy vs Big Mom and I even think he will solo her so I'm not biased here as you can see.
Because Luffy is the main character, who always beats the main villain.

OP has always been this way, it's as simple as that.

Luffy promised Momo to defeat Kaido and he will do it.

That Zoro theories are just wishful thinking from his fans, but I don't blame them.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't think Kaido will just recover that easily from a whole fight of very strong attacks hurting him directly from the inside, especially since he will more than likely end up unconscious for good.
That's you hoping that Luffy's attacks are nukes while they arent.
Every fight Luffy takes part in results in him delivering countless hits.
That should tell you how effective his hits are if he needs countless of them and entire gang of Supernovas helping him on top of it.
Kaido will recover from anything except from a missing head...

That's you hoping that Luffy's attacks are nukes while they arent.
Every fight Luffy takes part in results in him delivering countless hits.
That should tell you how effective his hits are if he needs countless of them and entire gang of Supernovas helping him on top of it.
Kaido will recover from anything except from a missing head...
I'm not hoping that Luffy's attacks are nukes; I'm pretty sure that current Luffy's techniques (he was using King Kong Gun casually the last time we saw him training) with level 2 of advanced armament will be way less easier to recover from than anything the Scabbards tried with their superficial attacks. Especially since Kaido will probably go unconscious for hours after his defeat, and knowing that Wano is the country of kairoseki he may not even have five minutes available to use his energy.

HA001

I'm not hoping that Luffy's attacks are nukes; I'm pretty sure that current Luffy's techniques (he was using King Kong Gun casually the last time we saw him training) with level 2 of advanced armament will be way less easier to recover from than anything the Scabbards tried with their superficial attacks. Especially since Kaido will probably go unconscious for hours after his defeat, and knowing that Wano is the country of kairoseki he may not even have five minutes available to use his energy.
The country of wano dont want him chained up. They want him dead.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Doing more than what Scabbards ultimately did is not really impressive since in the end, they achieved nothing.
Kaido will take a lot more damage than just Luffy's punches. He will take everything people standing in front him have to offer.
He will still regenerate, Scabbards knew this very well, that's why they said, "we havent won until we take his head off".
There is no guarantee for him being unconscious for hours, there is no guarantee that kairoseki works, if he doesnt have DF.
Locking him up after defeat didnt work 18 times. I think Oda has been clear what needs to happen with Kaido, we will see soon enough.

again ... as long as Big Mom is there ... there is no way in hell they can win ... so I can't really take that as a reality ....
if Kaido was alone ... sure ... there are 20 STRONG fighters in wano ... they can manage to beat 1 top tier ....
but Kaido help is strong and Big Mom don't have any plans to break up the alliance

p.s
Oda is not a fan of killing ....
he can do much better with an alive Kaido in end war ...
beating 2 Yonko is IMPOSSIABLE for Luffy's side ...
Zoro get MORE hype than Luffy in end of arc NEVER happened before ...

so yea ... just wanting him dead and Zoro recreated legend of of a side character to make some poeple happy ... is not enough for me

now I can fully acknowledge ZKK CAN happen .... but not as of now ...
Evil antagonists in OP don't get to fulfill their dreams and Kaido has done some pretty fucked up shit. His dream is to die in the biggest war ever which will be the one after Wano, against the WG.

His punishment will be that he either sits out that war or he'll never make it there in the first place.

Kaido is not going to die in a heroic way like WB, Roger or Oden

Just wait for the moment it happens.

Incoming comments: UGG EHH EEHHE UGG KAIDO WAS WEAKENED KAIDO GOT GANGBANGED.

:suresure::suresure:
Yo, and thats totally okay. I dont think anyone expects Luffy to 1v1 Kaido off the bat. Most of us expect a huge tag fight against both Yonko, or even Big Mom doing something like betrayal (though I doubt it). If Luffy knocks out Kaido with a crazy attack, only for Kaido to get up again and Zoro to lop off his head as a mirror to Ryuuma, that's okay. I almost half expect the Scabbards to do the same to the likely alive Orochi and his 7 other heads.

Its how you put down these dragons. Honestly no other way and I think its sort of great the Kaido actually manages to get what he wants in the end, his own death.

I dont think Kaido is Zoro's big fight at all. I still think thats reserved for King or Queen. However, i DO think by the end of the arc, he WILL be the continued Shimotsuki legend like Ryuuma was back in the day, turning his blade black and killing Kaido. It makes sense fundamentally as a narrative device. Its possible he even loses Sandai kitetsu and Momo gives Zoro Ame to turn both blades black.

Just a thought if he's not getting Shusui back