Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Finally caught up and I noticed that Tobi claimed protective role.

He said he protected himself but this is something Tris can specifically perform as well.

I don't buy two fundamentally equal protective abilities in the game honestly, what's the point of having 2 townies that can protect themselves? It's quite redundant and out of reach.

My suspicion over Fujishiro is hella strong but I find a rocklike mechanical discrepancy with Tobi personally.

I think I will go with him.

Unvote

Vote Lynch Tobi @Dragomir
I agree Tobi power is likely not town but likely not mafia either

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
How are you going to say it's likely not town but likely not mafia either? So you think he's an indie? Why do you want to keep an indie player alive?
I prefer to lynch a Mafia over an Indy

And I am not totally sure about the set up so this can balance between town or Indy (if I am right)

Finally caught up and I noticed that Tobi claimed protective role.

He said he protected himself but this is something Tris can specifically perform as well.

I don't buy two fundamentally equal protective abilities in the game honestly, what's the point of having 2 townies that can protect themselves? It's quite redundant and out of reach.

My suspicion over Fujishiro is hella strong but I find a rocklike mechanical discrepancy with Tobi personally.

I think I will go with him.

Unvote

Vote Lynch Tobi @Dragomir
Two protective roles are not much for town. Protecting themself part do strike odd tho.
I agree Tobi power is likely not town but likely not mafia either
TMI? He is not your buddy?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Kiwi, Lanji, Sera, Seth, Marimo...who of them would you prefer for today's lynch?
Why them? We have no idea about Seth or Marimo. Marimo stated what he did and all. We don't get any info from their lynches. Sera bandwagoned on a lynch and hasn't been here.

Lanji I have no idea what to make of. Haven't focused at all on him tbh.

So it's Kiwi then. Hasn't done anything this game except bandwagoning, protecting PICA and accusing me. Legit nothing else. Withheld info that she didn't do anything at all until we figured we were transported. Pretty convenient. She also claimed some weak role, and after PICA's fake claim, that no one has CCed so far, I am more than sure scum have fake claims.

But even her lynch if not scum wouldn't reveal a lot. It seems I am the only one susing her at the moment.

Let's wait to see what Fuji meant before going there.

I hope you guys are not Mafia jumping at Kiwi bandwagon, seems opportunistuc. :suresure:

Anyway if Winry claim sounds fake, Kiwi loses her standing.
But my issue is why do y'all realise this all of sudden now. She claimed last day phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.