What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After full spoilers im still going with this (ill review every week)

- Zoro vs. King (lets see if Zoro makes it the roof before we say this isn't possible)

- Sanji vs. Queen (I think we all know Black Maria isn't Sanji's fight, hes just running away "in love". Queen has a personal connection to Sanji, that should make this matchup obvious imo)

I think Queen and King will get in the way of Marco bringing the SH's to the rooftop.

First i believe Queen will manage to grab Brook, Robin or maybe both while trying to stop them. I think somehow we will end up with a Brook + Robin vs Queen short encounter, and then Sanji will drop in while chased by his harem, maybe save them from a dangerous situation vs Queen, and have them switch match-ups so that its :

Sanji vs Queen
Robin + Brook vs BM and crew

And then while closer to the rooftop King and the Flying Gifters attack Zoro and Marco. Marco defeats all the Gifters and King vs Zoro begins. Something from the rooftop requires Marco's attention, and he asks Zoro if he can handle King, to which Zoro says he will be more than enough.

As cool as Zoro is...
Marco should definitely be the one to head up and fight Kaido. The team there is already pretty well balanced, Zoro doesn't really bring anything new, whereas Marco bring a shit ton of stuff.

I mean he dodged it, with is nice.
Fodder cleansing or not, it was a fm1 attack.
So far Katakuri looks better than Sanji, no one said that Sanji is stronger than katakuri right now.
katakuri looks better than anyone in luffys crew right now/ bar luffy.
How it is nice to dodge a jellybean someone is throwing at you? I mean, it shows that Sanji's CoO is decent but that's it.
It doesn't matter whether Kata is FM or not. That attack only works for fodders and thus shouldn't be really relevant in front of powerful characters.
Yeah, I just wanted to point that out in general.

The TobiRoppo look so cool. Ok, this arc is going to read great in a volume. It already does.

Though it's funny that Page One and Ulti have gotten introduced about 5 times this past volume.

Individual Introductions with the Tobi Roppi.

A dual introduction when they meet Luffy.

Another Introduction when they transform.

One more Introduction this chapter.

The other Tobi Roppo have gotten one introduction and then this one.

As cool as Zoro is...
Marco should definitely be the one to head up and fight Kaido. The team there is already pretty well balanced, Zoro doesn't really bring anything new, whereas Marco bring a shit ton of stuff.
With how fucked up the Scabbards are, Marco would be of biggest help to give some first aid support and save as many of them as possible.

If you are in surgery, do you know how long you need to rest? Luffy needed to rest after Law's surgery. Doflamingo didn't have that time.

Lmao, now this guy says stitching is healing.

Healing starts when you rest, how can anyone say stitch is healing.

Doflamingo even said it's not healing.

This is one piece not real life. Characters seemingly recover instantly
enel, like I said is a prime example of this. Who restarted his heart and wasn’t nerfed at all and was WAYYY lower durability than doffy
Not saying doffy wasn’t hurt at all but he definately was still able to fight at full capacity just like Engel.
You're the one who has to prove EXACTLY how weak it made doffy which is impossible.

so that example you gave about whitebeard is not the same at all. He did not take any measures like doffy or enel did to nullify the damage done to him

It was clear that luffy was ahead of doffy since he failed to hurt g4 even once.
not only that but big mom knew that luffy beat doffy so she specifically sent cracker. Meaning she thought cracker was stronger than doffy and enough to beat luffy.

How it is nice to dodge a jellybean someone is throwing at you? I mean, it shows that Sanji's CoO is decent but that's it.
It doesn't matter whether Kata is FM or not. That attack only works for fodders and thus shouldn't be really relevant in front of powerful characters.
Yeah, I just wanted to point that out in general.
It's not about the jelly bean or whatever. It's that he dodged an attack from Katakuri who was using Haki and he did it so fast Katkuri was shocked. It's also not about whether Oven was distracted or not, it's that he did it so fast not only did Oven not react, but he didn't even know who hit him — and he was struck from the front. Iundertsna dit's easy ti attempt and discredit a feat or whatever, but the writer's intention shouldn't be misunderstood.

I think Queen and King will get in the way of Marco bringing the SH's to the rooftop.

First i believe Queen will manage to grab Brook, Robin or maybe both while trying to stop them. I think somehow we will end up with a Brook + Robin vs Queen short encounter, and then Sanji will drop in while chased by his harem, maybe save them from a dangerous situation vs Queen, and have them switch match-ups so that its :

Sanji vs Queen
Robin + Brook vs BM and crew

And then while closer to the rooftop King and the Flying Gifters attack Zoro and Marco. Marco defeats all the Gifters and King vs Zoro begins. Something from the rooftop requires Marco's attention, and he asks Zoro if he can handle King, to which Zoro says he will be more than enough.
Honestly the good ol' switcheroo for Queen/Black Maria sounds cool lol, sort of hope it pans out that way. Same with Marco/Zoro/King

As cool as Zoro is...
You think Marco has a better chance of significantly damaging Kaido than Zoro does? Or will Marco just hover around healing everyone as they fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.