Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is ridiculous. I debunked his "Roger neg diffed Oden" nonsense and never got a reply. (Extravlad not Comrade, though both subscribe to Roger being supreme)
One of the core members of the admiral-sword alliance.:suresure:

When it comes to mihawk, they say; ''he didn't use a name attack'', then they ignore the fact that Roger used a named attack against Oden but he didn't use a named attack against Whitebeard.:milaugh:

I don’t think this is consistent with his character whatsoever; the main selling point for WB, from the first chapter he was in, has always been his unyielding dedication to those he considers family. I also don’t accept the assertion that fighting Kaido would have led to more unnecessary deaths than, say, letting him and Orochi run an entire nation into the ground and imprisoning anyone who may fight back. We’re not talking about Luffy taking on a Yonko by himself, this is the entirety of the World’s Strongest Man’s forces collectively opting not to try and save a country full of people because KaIdO tOo StRoNk :kaidowhat:
And like i said, his family was the alive crew, not the family of his family, simple point. I see this as a misconception of the happenings around Marineford and now declaring this as inconsistency. I am not denying the impression of "WB will move the heavens if you only touch one hair" could arise, but this was never the case, and the whole speech to Shanks was WB´s usual strong shell soft core.

Not the fight in itself, but the chaos that would have ensued to the power vacuum created in the New World, and the balance people have been talking about since chapter 434. Once WB died, what happened to the countries that had his flags? People were immediately killed.

I don’t think this is consistent with his character whatsoever; the main selling point for WB, from the first chapter he was in, has always been his unyielding dedication to those he considers family. I also don’t accept the assertion that fighting Kaido would have led to more unnecessary deaths than, say, letting him and Orochi run an entire nation into the ground and imprisoning anyone who may fight back. We’re not talking about Luffy taking on a Yonko by himself, this is the entirety of the World’s Strongest Man’s forces collectively opting not to try and save a country full of people because KaIdO tOo StRoNk :kaidowhat:
Relax about that
We still don't know what happen to Rocks Pirates and whats relationship was between Kaido and WB there
:endthis:

Its hard to say but oda is kind of wanking kaido is powerful than admirals with WB flashback.

This really diminishes any one on one fight against kaido. Eve luffy will have to gang up with others to take down kaido.
who/which group exactly beat Kaido then, Kaido didnt fight WB, he didnt fight BM as she considers him like brother and were allies... and its stupid to think RHPs beat him in that brief clash
which means his only defeat was as a Rocks
other than that only Marines remains which evidently also captured and tried to behead him ... so 6 defeats at the hands of Marines besides many times getting captured:kata:

This is where consistency comes into play

I´m not WB.
I am saying this behavior is consistent with WB´s characterization and the events of the past.
Whatever i feel personally about it is something else entirely.

At the same time, i have mentioned this before, it might sound like a silly excuse to some, but WB was someone who considered his role in the world, meaning hm doing something that creates chaos in the New World would have ended in far more deaths than the suffering of Wa No citizens.
He held the reins of the New World and ensured peace for two decades, two Yonkou going at it, evne if he wins, has big repercussions.
That´s also why Marineford was so big, WG was risking chaos in the New World, WB put Ace´s life above that.
Is it ok? I do not think so.
@ShinmenTakezo has put up in a nice way regarding this....hope this helps for your "understanding"
This.
People saying Oda broke WB characterization clearly never understood the weight Marineford War actually carried or even Whitebeard decision to go to war.

Status
Not open for further replies.