• โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

• โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

• โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

• โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

• โญ๏ธ

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good chapter. Ace's flashback was cool, we got to see how he met Yamato and their relationship, and later his interactions with WB's crew.

I don't expect a Xebec's flashback at all like some of you do.

I think this chapter set up the arrival of Luffy to the rooftop and him talking then starting to fight the 2 yonko by himself.
Chapter 1000 is treated like something special, so I think Oda will center it on Luffy and hype him up. After all he is the only one so far that didn't have this honor since the raid started. Now we know Oda was waiting for this specific chapter.

F

Fallen Prince

I know.

But you know man. Hearing fate, prophecy time and time again is a puke material.
I think this is because of shitty translation and sub par language conversion from japs to english.

I am a spanish so i dont come across those words too frequently when i read in spanish version .

I am pretty sure oda would be pissed seeing how is work is being translated in other languages.

Aside from the fact that this whole WB-Oden situation is still cringeworthy af, it was a very good chapter.

I didn't think Oda could make chapter 1000 live up to the hype, after it became clear that we wouldn't go back to the Reverie (Imu reveal, what happened to Sabo, Alabasta, the Shichibukai etc.).

However, now things are in place to make it work: There are strong vibes about the "Will of D" finally getting revealed, a Rocks/God Valley flashback is still in the cards and a confrontation between a (finally serious) BM, Kaido and Luffy would actually look great in that setting.

I think Oda will also show us some dead (fingers crossed) or at least severely injured and defeated scabbards, since he has deliberately not shown them this chapter and they have to be there on the rooftop.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Not especially. But he can surely start the fight. Not saying he will solo them, but Oda will hype him up next chapter. Of that I am sure. Maybe by just injuring one of them but it will happen.
He got one shotted 7 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.