I already provided a panel where Hyogoro said Ryou is Haki. What Hyogoro was explaining was how to use Haki/Ryou as an external force. We saw Rayleigh use it against the elephant. We saw Sentomaru use it against Luffy. We also saw the Admirals use it to block Whitebeard's Shock.
Hyogoro tells Luffy the Wano application of the Ryou was a sword cutting whatever the user wants.

When swordsmen use Ryou it doesn't look like Luffy using Ryou. For them it's specifically about cutting whatever you want

So what do you think the scabbard are doing? Hyogoro says swordsmen using Ryou are able to cut even things they shouldn't be able cut. Isn't that what the scabbards are doing?

Remember, swordsmen using advanced armament looks different from regular brawlers using it.

We know Luffy is going to be using his telekinetic punches that blow people up from the inside and this is called advanced armament. Yet The scabbarfds are confirmed using advanced armament as well but none of that. For them, advanced armament is simply cutting what they shouldn't be able to cut.
Post automatically merged:

Nobody will fight Kaido, apart from Luffy, Law and Kid
@Chaves
Because Sanji literally cannot do anything to kaido, Zoro now will not even fight kaido

Hyogoro tells Luffy the Wano application of the Ryou was a sword cutting whatever the user wants.
Hyogoro then goes onto show Luffy how to use the technique without a sword.

When swordsmen use Ryou it doesn't look like Luffy using Ryou. For them it's specifically about cutting whatever you want

So what do you think the scabbard are doing? Hyogoro says swordsmen using Ryou are able to cut even things they shouldn't be able cut. Isn't that what the scabbards are doing?

Remember, swordsmen using advanced armament looks different from regular brawlers using it.

We know Luffy is going to be using his telekinetic punches that blow people up from the inside and this is called advanced armament. Yet The scabbarfds are confirmed using advanced armament as well but none of that. For them, advanced armament is simply cutting what they shouldn't be able to cut.
So far, anyone that uses Ryou/Haki with a sword or any blade weapon has sent the enemy flying backwards. I don't understand this notion that haki looks different because they are a swordsman. Can they use it differently??? Sure. Hyogoro has said so. From what I have seen, whether its a brawler or a swordsman, advance armanent haki is being used how it was displayed to Luffy

Here is Kawamatsu using Haki/Ryou. They are being blown away with the attack. He did not cut them.

Here is Whitebeard and Rogers using the technique.

F

Fallen Prince

Ah well whatever
why did you make this thread anyway @Chrono
It's not like it would have held any healthy discussions when it's about Sanji lol
And they will come back and meme it when it doesn't happen :vistalaugh:
I have warned you mate , Anything about sanji will immediately drag to Zoro vs sanji thread .

I blame everyone participating in this threads .
Post automatically merged:

So far, anyone that uses Ryou/Haki with a sword or any blade weapon has sent the enemy flying backwards. I don't understand this notion that haki looks different because they are a swordsman. Can they use it differently??? Sure. Hyogoro has said so. From what I have seen, whether its a brawler or a swordsman, advance armanent haki is being used how it was displayed to Luffy

Here is Kawamatsu using Haki/Ryou. They are being blown away with the attack. He did not cut them.

There is no difference i find it funny they think both are different . What hyou taught him was Advanced version of haki .

Luffy could do basic attack but he still had diffculty cutting or destroy the things he cant cut .

Thats why i think the fans here are unbelievable .

Are the scabbards blowing Kaido away?

I mean in that panel where the scabbards rush Kaido and plunge their swords into his skin, what is happening?

Are the scabbards not using Ryou to pierce Kaido in that scene?

If the scabbards are using ryou then how come the only thing that's happening is the scabbards cutting Kaido. It almost seems like the scabbards are doing exactly what Hyogoro said, swordsmen use Ryou to be able to cut whatever they want.

F

Fallen Prince

Hey, but if it does happen you can always slap us in the face with it.
:cheers:
It always happen and you will come back and downplay it . Omg i am on NF please the ohara library will make this place a joke with amount of fan worshipping cults both the forums have .

Most of the forum here already thinks Zoro is Yonko level and big mom is low top tier .

It always happen and you will come back and downplay it . Omg i am on NF please the ohara library will make this place a joke with amount of fan worshipping cults both the forums have .

Most of the forum here already thinks Zoro is Yonko level and big mom is low top tier .
No one cares what other forums you use dude . Go away with all this crying no one cares . You are an adult crying on a forum with people from all over the world because you don’t like what certain people are saying . What is crying doing for you?

Are the scabbards blowing Kaido away?

I mean in that panel where the scabbards rush Kaido and plunge their swords into his skin, what is happening?

Are the scabbards not using Ryou to pierce Kaido in that scene?

If the scabbards are using ryou then how come the only thing that's happening is the scabbards cutting Kaido. It almost seems like the scabbards are doing exactly what Hyogoro said, swordsmen use Ryou to be able to cut whatever they want.

I'm not disputing the Scabbards of not using Ryou/Haki, but you make it sound like a Wano samurai or any swordsman can only cut with advance haki and that is not true. I just show you the panel Kawamatsu blowing enemies away with a Ryou/Haki attack. Are you going to ignore that???

Also maybe the reason why Kaido didn't get blown away by the scabbards is because they aren't strong enough to do that to Kaido. Just saying.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm not disputing the Scabbards of not using Ryou/Haki, but you make it sound like a Wano samurai or any swordsman can only cut with advance haki and that is not true. I just show you the panel Kawamatsu blowing enemies away with a Ryou/Haki attack. Are you going to ignore that???

Also maybe the reason why Kaido didn't get blown away by the scabbards is because they aren't strong enough to do that to Kaido. Just saying.
Show us kaido getting hurt by basic haki no ryou.

It's crystal clear Ryou and haki are the same thing.

And it's nothing to do with Zoro, his power level or his fans. It's just a name
They call haki ryou , they do not use it like how luffy (pre udon) and Sanji use it. They flow it into their weapons and if they do not have weapons they can use their bare hands . Zoro has this type of haki which is only known as ryou to wano samurai . What’s so hard to understand

But there are two advanced armaments. There's barriers and then there's penetration.

Kawamatsu Roger and whitebeard could easily be just using the barriers in those scenes

And then when the scabbards pierce Kaido they are using a modified version of penetration

Look, my point is Oda does not call back to Zoro'a masters exact words wen explaining this if he isn't directly insinuating Zoro used Ryou as early as Alabasta. It's not a coincidence. Especially in this arc where we actually get an entire family tree for Zoro's master making it extremely likely that he knows this advanced armament given his family's origin.

You say the scabbards aren't strong enough to blow Kaido away, Well Oden didn't do that either. Oden who everyone can agree was either comparable to or stronger than Kaido. He also using advanced armament simply cuts Kaido like Zoro using onigiri or something. It's just a cut.

The highest form of advanced armament when used by Swordsmen just makes bigger better cuts. To be able to cut whatever you want and not cut what you don't want is exactly what Hyogoro says is Ryou for swordsmen and it's what Oden and the scabbards do. And it's what Zoro did since Alabasta

Think of it tis way, put yourself in Oda's shoes. Oda went to great lengths to show how ineffective luff is without Ryou. Then he went to great lengths to show how even scabbards that are confer weaker than Zoro can do better damage than luffy simply because they have Ryou.

Now as oda, you've established this mechanic and expect all your readers to understand this mechanic. Then you have Zoro say he wants to cut Kaido. Right after you establish the need for Ryou to cut Kaido. As Oda what would be going through your mind here?
Are you setting up Zoro to go up the roof and get folded like laundry having realised "oh shit, I don't have the haki to cut this guy"?

Or are you setting up Zoro to go up to the roof and cut Kaido with the knowledge that you already told the readers that Zoro should be able to do this given that you made a direct connection to what Hyogoro is teaching luffy and what Zoro's master taught him?

What do you think Oda is setting up for?

And on topic, what exactly about Sanji have you seen compares to either Luffy and Zoro above in terms of set up that justify that Sanji should be able harm Kaido at all?