Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The list goes to be this:
Jimbei(Fishman/BM Subordinates/Helsman)
Yamato(???/Kaidou Subordinates/Scriptor)
???(Human/Shanks subordinates/Capin Boy)
???(Giant/Teach subordinates/Scientist)
I don’t think there will be any humans who join in the New World.

Everyone who joined Luffy in the East Blue were ordinary humans.

Everyone who joined Luffy in Paradise were modified humans.

I expect everyone who joins Luffy in the New World will be non-humans like Jinbe or Yamato

Who tf is voting for Yamato

No Nami clones allowed in the crew.
There are 81 people who voted for a Chopper clone though...

It still warms my heart that Vivi gets some support despite being out of focus for years until the Reverie.
Vivi "is" and will always be a SH anyway...

We have no idea what Odens logbook entails outside of what the flashback told us. Unless you are insinuating we know too much already, which makes zero sense.

There is no guarantee Odens book actually spoils every mystery of Laugh Tale
The least we can expect is that it contains the wrong interpretation by the Roger Pirates as speculated by Rayleigh himself...

The list goes to be this:
Jimbei(Fishman/BM Subordinates/Helsman)
Yamato(???/Kaidou Subordinates/Scriptor)
???(Human/Shanks subordinates/Capin Boy)
???(Giant/Teach subordinates/Scientist)
Jinbe can also be considered as a former WB subordinate (just to add)... Yamato is an ogre/oni...

Maybe a humanoid joins instead of a full human? Or maybe an imp?

There are 81 people who voted for a Chopper clone though...

Vivi "is" and will always be a SH anyway...

The least we can expect is that it contains the wrong interpretation by the Roger Pirates as speculated by Rayleigh himself...

Jinbe can also be considered as a former WB subordinate (just to add)... Yamato is an ogre/oni...

Maybe a humanoid joins instead of a full human? Or maybe an imp?
Not really.

It’s not 100% certain yet. It’s certain that Yamato is leaving Wano, which is 99.9% likely to be with the Strawhats. The argument that she would stay with Momo is gone, Oda’s had her repeatedly declare that she wants to travel at sea.

That doesn’t make her a Strawhat by default though. There’s been plenty of characters- lots of whom are on Wano right now- who have sailed on an adventure with the Strawhats without joining the crew.

There should be a final Yamato flashback that goes into her childhood so we can see how exactly Oden changed her life. That will be what would make it certain in a way the Ace flashback hasn’t. Might have to wait until after Kaido is defeated to get that flashback though, if Oda doesn’t want to interrupt the current flow of the arc to much.

I’ve voted for her, but I wouldn’t say I’m totally certain of her. Not yet. If we get a really good Luffy/Yamato moment between now and the end of the arc then I’ll be all in even without a second flashback.

Yamato choices are leaving on her own, leaving as member of SH Fleet or leaving as Strawhat.

First thing she says is, she wants to emulate Oden and leave with a D.
It´s not Luffy specific yet, she sees Luffy as substitute for Ace, or as D, but not his personality yet.
But if the latter beats Kaidou and finally removes that aspect from her life, i am pretty sure it´s gonna be about Luffy.

The argument that she would stay with Momo is gone,
Or she just goes out to sea with Momo?
Oda’s had her repeatedly declare that she wants to travel at sea.
Yeah, and both times she did she was under the impression that Momo and the Kozuki were long dead. After finding out they weren't, she proudly declared that she'd die for him. In other words, to Yamao Momo's protection > Her desire to go out to sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.