Status
Not open for further replies.
That's assuming that NO ONE WILL SHOW UP

We all know that this war will not stay with current players... things are BOUND to change soon...
Remember... Weevle is headed where Luffy is...
Remember... Marines will NEVER stay quite... somehow they will be involved just like Marco saying he will not come was a distraction by Oda
Or maybe a different party... point is... Marco is not gonna be here just to face someone who is a mirror to himself...
stop hyping weevil, marco is more or less admiral tier

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Jackteo @Tobi @Marimo_420 @Monet @MarimoHeado @Calypso Oda is shitting on King too much .... Jack had zou, queen had whole udon and now the war to show themselves but King ? Nothing, just one or two small panels every 5 fucking chapters. I still hope he is gonna show something but for now, it's really hard to wank him and painful to see this ...
I'm kinda pissed bro.

Apart from a few bits here and there, and the "ancient extinct race" he's got zero presence lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How strong is Kata? if Law, Zoro, Kid & Killer can go and face a Yonko straight away without going through YC1, 2 and 3. Or does that speak on how strong they are? But Law got bodied by Doffy. Does this make any sense??’
Does this arc make any sense in the first place?

If this manga was serious at least it would take afterparty Kaido to win.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
here come the ''UHHH THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED'' people
bruh, I haven't ragged on Oda in a long time but he literally dragged his feet and stalled like a Mofo for this. The stalling for this predictable result is unacceptable. This is horrendous not only for the landmark chapter it is supposed to be but for all the clear stalling and wasted panels.

No one should be defending this.

Status
Not open for further replies.