Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting that the anime went out of their way to change this exact scene. While Sanji still gets put through a building, the scene is changed so that he blocks the claw smash first and PageOne catches a kick and throws him.

Also, as a Sanji fan, this chapter does put me in the Zoro cutting Kaido camp. Well, I'd been there since 998 . But this obviously confirms it. This is because I'm a One Piece fan > anything else. So I don't see any point in shitting on any characters and the people who like them. Aside from orochi and the people who like him.

It's interesting that the anime went out of their way to change this exact scene. While Sanji still gets put through a building, the scene is changed so that he blocks the claw smash first and PageOne catches a kick and throws him.

Also, as a Sanji fan, this chapter does put me in the Zoro cutting Kaido camp. Well, I'd been there since 998 . But this obviously confirms it. This is because I'm a One Piece fan > anything else. So I don't see any point in shitting on any characters and the people who like them. Aside from orochi and the people who like him.
Orochi is a great villain, better one than Kaidou arguably.

J

Jo_Ndule

Lol if Marco was being choked, he wouldn't be able to speak casually would he?

Yeah ... he wasn't being chojed/grabbed
Look at the lines there next to his dace he's not comfortable

As long as someone can grab you easily by the meck...you are at their mercy
You are not a threat or challenge but rather fodder/nuisance

Teach was way below Sickbeard... before being put down and grabbed by neck ,
he even blocked wb and landed a bloe...sounds familiar? Yeah you wouldn't say Yami teach is low top tier or admiral level.
He beat Ace and Magellan.

If Yami teach wirh his feats isn't top tier
Marco has no chance ...he's a glorified Jinbei

Status
Not open for further replies.