Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that shouldn't make sense, but i think the official says "consumes" which isn't too wrong.

Nothing, lol. Which is why Sabo beating Akainu because of a Blue flame awakening doesn't make sense.
I guess 'consumes' makes more sense.

But fire isn't that powerful in OP, Oden can take a boro breath without much issue, but I doubt he's walking away from a meigou lol

He 100% is.
Enel is the type of guy that'd get his ass handed to him by the first CoA user he runs into.
Ace is basically YC3 lvl

On the other hand Enel sure isn't clashing equally with a gura punch from WB lol
I rly doubt, Ace was clashing with Smoker equally in alabasta. Ace is not rly a haki expert, he will have problems with Enel.

Really? Even now? Like oda goes out of his way to put Zoro on that roof to do nothing?

Assume it doesn't happen as you say, what do you think would've been the purpose if all this? Like Zoro goes on and on about fighting Kaido for all of ongashima, he reaches the roof,gets knocked out immediately, wakes up and is in front of ING and fights king and the arc ends.

Like what do you think was the point of this if something like the above were to happen?
If you read my other comments (which you didnt), I gave plenty of examples of what could happen without injuring or knocking out zoro, but still putting him against a YC later, only to have him perform his "enma" feat.

For the record, the island is flying is on the verge of crashing at Wano. Whenever it crashes, the battle will likely shift entirely.

J

Jo_Ndule

And he isn't strong either. There's nothing that puts him above Apoo, Hawkins or Drake and each of them are decisively below Jack.

To think that Killer is anywhere near commander range because he stands before Yonkou is hilarious. It's literally the Kinemon effect and we know how that turned out in the end.

People actually had that Bum Kinemon at YC1 level, oh dear god
Stop using nerfed killer to say Zoro is strong
Gm

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Yep, I did. I was probably wrong on that. Will probably be wrong on him cutting Kaido. But if you think those are worse, based on the entirety of the story, than saying that Zoro will kill Kaido, then you’re as ridiculous now as you’ve always been. Keep crying about it.
shut yo goofy dumbass up ur the same ugly bozo that said zoro won’t see kaido. Keep it moving kid you’re as Clueless as they come

Status
Not open for further replies.