Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I really do not understand why you guys keep entertaining Flower. She is confirmed scum guys. And @Reborn I get what you're trying to say about her being jester and all, but I don't wanna let her go just because of a possibility which we can't prove. I'ma keep my vote on her.

You misunderstood what I meant. I'm not saying the vig should claim right now, I just meant if down the line a player does claim to have killed Midnight and Usopp, we can question them about why then. No need to be pondering over it now.
If you guys think she can't be jester then so be it.

But I still finding it uncomfortable in lynching her. Something sounds fishy. I mean she could be jester or could have Lynch immunity or could also re direct Lynch to anyone else...the reason I am saying so is because how obvious she has been as scum.

Anyway, if you all are in favor of lynching her then let's go with this..

Vote Lynch flower

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
who says am hesitating
I entertained the town idea for a bit just like the jester idea you threw out
but thats dusted now.
Alright!!

Anyway, @RayanOO come out dude and answer me why you aren't making any substantial posts? You are totally off and coasting. You made yourself scum didn't you? Lol

Give me your reads?

since i'm town I will say the vigi will be wasting their time, i'm C.C.
You're not town though. You were evasive yesterday about your relationship with Yo Tan Wa. You said you would sort it out last night (Whatever that meant) and bring us something. Conveniently you were roleblocked.

You're not town though. You were evasive yesterday about your relationship with Yo Tan Wa. You said you would sort it out last night (Whatever that meant) and bring us something. Conveniently you were roleblocked.
scum had a lot of reasons to rb me last night, duh

Status
Not open for further replies.