Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is older than most Strawhats
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Chopper, Usopp.

Older, Robin Franky, Jinbei, Brook.
Bout even I'd say, of course she's older than some, but it's not really anything to matter about.
apprenticeship isn't about age anyways.
Post automatically merged:

Dude show me the fucking evidence u cry about. There is none.

You cant fucking defend urself properly.

U say. Oh there are arguments and you are quiet or change the subject instead of backing ur bias up.

You are seriously biased. You don't have a proper defense line. Just running away and crying "OMG YOU ACTING LIKE A CHILD". This is literally all you can do.

You will hit the wall head first by the end of Wano because that arc exclusive character ain't joining.

Imagine if only talking to Ace guarantee you a place in the crew. Smoker and Tama would already join.
I've told you time and time again but you keep crying out the same thing.
"Show me the EVIDENCE."
lol that's the only thing you say and I got to say It's FUCKING OLD!

How much more evidence do you need when each chapter is giving more and more ammunition toward her joining the Strawhats, Stop with your fucking denying. It's childish.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Show me to EVIDENCE."
All you said:
THERE IS evidence there are arguments.

Where? You are the worst type of guy to argue with.

You can't back ur bias.

You never said anything new and repeat: there is evidence.

Maybe if u back ur shitty bias with some actual facts and panels I would talk to you differently but right now you are just a baseless pal who thinks that he's right because he likes it.

You really never fucking said anything new. Never.

All you said:
THERE IS evidence there are arguments.

Where? You are the worst type of guy to argue with.

You can't back ur bias.

You never said anything new and repeat: there is evidence.

Maybe if u back ur shitty bias with some actual facts and panels I would talk to you differently but right now you are just a baseless pal who thinks that he's right because he likes it.

You really never fucking said anything new. Never.
Seth grow up. You're acting like a child.
I've repeated it to you.
But you deny it. Your biased.

I've told you about the panels, but you keep denying it. What the fuck else do you want me to say.
It just sounds like your not reading One Piece if you can't even see what's in front of you.

I'm done with you, Fucking spineless coward.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seth grow up. You're acting like a child.
I've repeated it to you.
But you deny it. Your biased.

I've told you about the panels, but you keep denying it. What the fuck else do you want me to say.
It just sounds like your not reading One Piece if you can't even see what's in front of you.
I know I know. tHerE iS eViDeNcE

This thread is a broken record , idk how you can read Wano and the whole Post-Time skip and not come to the conclusion that Yamato , Momonosuke and Tama are all joining the crew

There has never been a single SH members that had more hints for them to join the crew since fucking Zoro and Sanji back in East Blue then Chopper in Paradise

I just pity ppl that want to look cool and edgy by saying "where's the proof" ...

Other than that even tho I personally think the crew will be full at 13 members , it's now up for debate if more will join so Carrot , Smoker , Tashigi and all these theories are up in front now if they will ever be true or not

Luffy + 4 East Blue (Zoro,Nami,Usopp,Sanji) + 4 Paradise (Chopper,Robin,Franky,Brook) + 4 New World (Jinbei,Yamato,Momo,Tama)

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Nami, Chopper, Usopp.

Older, Robin Franky, Jinbei, Brook.
Bout even I'd say, of course she's older than some, but it's not really anything to matter about.
apprenticeship isn't about age anyways.
Post automatically merged:

"Show me to EVIDENCE."

How much more evidence do you need when each chapter is giving more and more ammunition toward her joining the Strawhats, Stop with your fucking denying. It's childish.
6 to 4, it´s not even...

Anyway, i am not gonna forsake the standards that i set for Carrot, would be hypocritical.

So far there is no job that makes sense right now if we do not learn more, gotta accept that.

Anyway, newest chapter put the "Yamato does not care about Luffy but Momo" completely aside. She´s been fangirling Luffy for at least 2 years since reading the newspapers, argument can be made since the moment she heard about Luffy saying the same words as Roger. That does not mean she is not putting importance on Momo, but her first priority is to be Oden and join the PK´s ship, and that´s Luffy´s. So yeah, the thing about joining Law and Kid is nonsense, they already do not stand a chance as crew, no matter what they do, Yamato is not changing that.

Only thing remains is to learn how far the diary describes everything, but since she gave it to Momo, and he and the scabbards will probably read it as well, doubt it specifies what the One Piece is.
And Road Ponegylph is no problem if the last one has been moved in the 20 years.

6 to 4, it´s not even...

Anyway, i am not gonna forsake the standards that i set for Carrot, would be hypocritical.

So far there is no job that makes sense right now if we do not learn more, gotta accept that.

Anyway, newest chapter put the "Yamato does not care about Luffy but Momo" completely aside. She´s been fangirling Luffy for at least 2 years since reading the newspapers, argument can be made since the moment she heard about Luffy saying the same words as Roger. That does not mean she is not putting importance on Momo, but her first priority is to be Oden and join the PK´s ship, and that´s Luffy´s. So yeah, the thing about joining Law and Kid is nonsense, they already do not stand a chance as crew, no matter what they do, Yamato is not changing that.

Only thing remains is to learn how far the diary describes everything, but since she gave it to Momo, and he and the scabbards will probably read it as well, doubt it specifies what the One Piece is.
And Road Ponegylph is no problem if the last one has been moved in the 20 years.
Right.

This thread is a broken record , idk how you can read Wano and the whole Post-Time skip and not come to the conclusion that Yamato , Momonosuke and Tama are all joining the crew
Easy, one´s dream is to become Shogun, stated in Dressrosa.
And the other still has not grown up, the reasons why she could not leave in the past are still relevant and valid, at best Luffy is renewing the promise like he did with Shirahoshi.

So yeah, idk how someone can come to the conclusion they are joining, this also applies to Kinemon as well.

He calls BM old had and WB old man

If he was a teenager, would fit perfectly with the age and how he treats the older generation.
Well we don’t actually know what Kaido’s age is aside from knowing that him being younger than Big Mom. So him being younger than 30 during Rocks is all we can say for certain. I don’t think Yamato’s age is that big of a problem considering she’s been stuck on Onigashima for the last 20 years without much outside world experience. But we’ll see.

There has never been a single SH members that had more hints for them to join the crew since fucking Zoro and Sanji back in East Blue then Chopper in Paradise
Just because a character gets focus during an arc (and has met Ace) doesn’t mean they’re gonna join the crew...

Well we don’t actually know what Kaido’s age is aside from knowing that him being younger than Big Mom. So him being younger than 30 during Rocks is all we can say for certain. I don’t think Yamato’s age is that big of a problem considering she’s been stuck on Onigashima for the last 20 years without much outside world experience. But we’ll see.
He is not human, so he could be older like. How hajruddin is but relatively is a young adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.