Fitness

See I wanted to do OMAD but the issue that stops me is I'm an all day coffee drinker and I do not think that is something I can give up. I can do the sugar substitutes but I can not give up creamer.
You don’t have to give up all at once, just cut the amount of times you drink coffee in half and stick to that for a couple weeks, then lower it some more, in the span of 3-6 months try to go down to only cup per day. Then try to eliminate it altogether in the 6 months that follows.

Play the long game.
Post automatically merged:

What’s the benefits, seems excessive for a standard intermittent fasting routine
You only stimulate insulin once per day which is amazing for fat loss and you’re not hungry. When I was doing it I ate my one meal at 5pm everyday and it was out of habit, I wasn’t hungry whatsoever nor did I crave anything.

Yoo, I had one of the best workouts in a long time today, everything is going up I’ll increase from 60kg to 62.5kg on the squat.

On the bench press I successfully did 57.5kg for 5x5 paused, will stay there a bit to perfect technique and make it easier before adding weight.

I did 52.5kg pendlay row for the first time relatively strict, I’ll be here for a while I think.

With my bicep curls, I’ve taken the advice of Natural Hypertrophy on youtube and applied evolving rep ranges.

The plan today was to do 3x12 at 15kg with the EZ-bar, instead I went all out and did 15,12,8. My goal is to get to 3x15 before moving up in weight.

Last edited:
I do fullbody 3x per week, monday, wednesday, friday.

My best deadlift was 105kg for 5 reps.
Best squat was 72.5kg for 3x5
Best bench was 60kg for 3x5.

I’m currently benching 57.5kg for 5x5 with a pause.
Have you ever done any 1 rep maxes?

And for PR's: My Best Deadlift ~ 325 lb
Squat ~ 275lbx5 (i never do 1rm for squats)
Bench ~ 200lbx1

What are your methods to maximize satiation effect in minimal intake? I often eat some crackers just because i want something salty and crunchy to munch on.
Lots and lots and lots of Water