Fitness

You got bred like that?
Also did you ever take Whey without working out? Is there a point to that
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/creatine-loading-phase#necessity

It´s a pretty easy way to get protein in, but it´s mostly useful for post workout.
If you take it as meal replacement, i would prefer something less impactful on your insulin level. It´s something you might want for post-workout for quick refueling and metabolizing of the protein/amino acids, but it´s not something you really want throughout the day.
A multicomponent protein powder is better, though to be fair, i do not see a point in it if you are not working out, unless you are only about maintenance and can do that with training once or twice.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/creatine-loading-phase#necessity

It´s a pretty easy way to get protein in, but it´s mostly useful for post workout.
If you take it as meal replacement, i would prefer something less impactful on your insulin level. It´s something you might want for post-workout for quick refueling and metabolizing of the protein/amino acids, but it´s not something you really want throughout the day.
A multicomponent protein powder is better, though to be fair, i do not see a point in it if you are not working out, unless you are only about maintenance and can do that with training once or twice.
Nah I wouldn’t take Protein as a meal replacement, just not the same and it lacks nutrients. I have never heard of multicomponent Protein powder, you use it?

I use pre and post workout. The former is very useful for the first couple hours of work, plus Belvita biscuits for twice that energy boost.

The latter works well to cool down at 1am once the entire shift is over. And of course sleep. Epson salt baths especially help for soothing all parts of your body after 8 hours of intensive factory work.

K

KingSJK

Any of you use preworkout?
I'm a bodybuilder and I use coffee as pre
It's important to take protein shake after workout if your in that stuff
For bars never liked them
Just eat clean and you all gonna build muscles

If you want lose weight you need to be in the caloric deficit cut the suger and some of them carbs and add more protein sources that what worked for me hope this helps everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a bodybuilder and I use coffee as pre
It's important to take protein shake after workout if your in that stuff
For bars never liked them
Just eat clean and you all gonna build muscles

If you want lose weight you need to be in the caloric deficit cut the suger and some of them carbs and add more protein sources that what worked for me hope this helps everyone
I used to use black coffee as prew but that shit taste nasty
And it’s cool to know someone here is a bodybuilder
And yea ofc, sugar cuts and IMF.
Thoughts on Creatine?

K

KingSJK

I used to use black coffee as prew but that shit taste nasty
And it’s cool to know someone here is a bodybuilder
And yea ofc, sugar cuts and IMF.
Thoughts on Creatine?
Lol yeah I agree on black coffee
Creatine is good for off season
for me it gives a little more pump but holds water so I wouldn't recommend it for anybody who is competing but it's a great supplement
What I always say is for a natural guy you only need whey protein and creatine don't waste your money on other stuff these two is more than capable to give anyone a nice looking body

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol yeah I agree on black coffee
Creatine is good for off season
for me it gives a little more pump but holds water so I wouldn't recommend it for anybody who is competing but it's a great supplement
What I always say is for a natural guy you only need whey protein and creatine don't waste your money on other stuff these two is more than capable to give anyone a nice looking body
. I used to powerlift and didn't really need anything else besides protein and good meal prep, also never used Creatine.

K

KingSJK

. I used to powerlift and didn't really need anything else besides protein and good meal prep, also never used Creatine.
You used to powerlift good to hear that I guess you have good base foundation
Exactly I agree with what you said some people overthink how to build muscle
My first 5 years of bodybuilding was only good diet and working hard and smart in the gym and knowing what to hit in the gym like I said creatine is good for pump and somewhat gives pseudo effect for the new attanders to weight liftting that's imo of course XD but if what you aim is professional you will need some supplements and I'm not talking about creatine monohydrate here lol