Character Discussion What is Yamato's Devil Fruit?

What's Yamato's Devil Fruit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever point stands
Post automatically merged:

There's def no such myth from what I searched at least it always shows a human depicted as such not a wolf but it looks similar to the videogame wolf, it's like Oda making a hulk df stealing it from another fiction work
i dont think youre reading still. Inari-Okami IS a fox goddess and the foxes are part of the depiction. you're not understanding these are two different things and the wolf video game took from traditional depictions of mythical animals in japan.

Maybe Yamato's hybrid form lack complex antlers because she's a female? The snout fits, the tail too, but the thing is there isn't any Eastern creature I can think of right now that would fit. Qilin, while the most obvious option, isn't really well represented by that design, it just doesn't look like one at all.

I'll throw a wild guess: Hakutaku (also called Kutabe and Baí Zé, among others), a white, deer plus wolf-like creature that in some modern works is depicted in a way that could fit Yamato.

Some examples:

Any opinion?

Mythical Vixen would prove extensively cool for me.
I think you've reached a whole new level in using unnecessarily elaborate language to say nothing complex enough to justify it.

Heh at least I'm not as illogical as you are in many manga takes mister. I don't feel the urge to type down substantial posts all the time.
We are all illogical in many manga takes, but at least my posts are written in an accessible way for readers here instead of the kind of jargon abused by people who don't really know how to use language comfortably. It's annoying and I don't think I'm the only user who simply ignores your empty posts abusing unnecessary adverbs ("could potentially") and the same three or four unusual words you seem to know (complexively, tantalizing, etc.).

End of my rant, the mods are free to delete this post if they feel like it.