• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Half goes to Elbaf to chill out and hang with the locals
Other half goes to the moon for the moon arc
:crazwhat:
I would prefer SHs going to Elbaf and and we get to see Elbaf and Luffy going to ID but oda can't make a chapter let alone an arc without wanking Nika so just wishful thinking I guess

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I'll come clean here. I want the Gorosei+Imu to be the strongest force in the world just so every other agenda get absolutely obliterated, and if they are the strongest prior to the Final War, then this will further cement how idiotic the story of One Piece actually is as these old fucks could of destroyed all their opposition forever ago.

So you see my position of the Gorosenseis isn't simply agenda, but just to witness how far Oda wants the shark to jump.

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
LOL this is insane levels of hating

Dudes agenda is the Oda downfall agenda 😂😂😂😂

I knew something was off with you, no faith in the mangaka but oddly high on the geezers. Still, that's a wild answer.

I'll come clean here. I want the Gorosei+Imu to be the strongest force in the world just so every other agenda get absolutely obliterated, and if they are the strongest prior to the Final War, then this will further cement how idiotic the story of One Piece actually is as these old fucks could of destroyed all their opposition forever ago.

So you see my position of the Gorosenseis isn't simply agenda, but just to witness how far Oda wants the shark to jump.

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
Tbf, I dont think thats been their goal. The balance of power between Marines, Shichibukai and Yonko, imo, was made so that way they can:

1. Paint pirates as evil (because some of them are)
2. Make themselves look like saints
3. Prevent others from revolting by believing in their cause.

So its necessarily that they just could have gotten up and crushed the opposition, its that they are trying to maintain the illusion of power full stop. This is actually WHY i think Shanks is fishy, he potentially maintains "peace" for them so that way the balance stays the equal. Though obviously he has some ulterior motives with Luffy which could be good or bad anyway.

Anyway, this only really changed once York gave them a fuel source that allows them to power their weapon to destroy full islands. Now they can obliterate opposition without anyone even knowing (except of course Sabo surviving lmao).

You can see here that at the Reverie is when the Gorosei decide to start talking about another "Great Cleansing" again, even including the fact that the Paramount War is factored into the decision, something Shanks tried to prevent. They specifically state that the worlds equilibrium cannot be maintained forever:

Tldr: The Gorosei not doing anything is by design, they were trying to maintain a balance of power to stay in true control

Last edited:
Tbf, I dont think thats been their goal. The balance of power between Marines, Shichibukai and Yonko, imo, was made so that way they can:

So its necessarily that they just could have gotten up and crushed the opposition, its that they are trying to maintain the illusion of power full stop. This is actually WHY i think Shanks is fishy, he potentially maintains "peace" for them so that way the balance stays the equal. Though obviously he has some ulterior motives with Luffy which could be good or bad anyway.

Anyway, this only really changed once York gave them a fuel source that allows them to power their weapon to destroy full islands. Now they can obliterate opposition without anyone even knowing (except of course Sabo surviving lmao).

You can see here that at the Reverie is when the Gorosei decide to start talking about another "Great Cleansing" again, even including the fact that the Paramount War is factored into the decision, something Shanks tried to prevent. They specifically state that the worlds equilibrium cannot be maintained forever:

Tldr: The Gorosei not doing anything is by design, they were trying to maintain a balance of power to stay in true control
Vegapunks broadcast will backfire and make the gorosei start this cleansing. Oda saved up no character deaths for the entire series so he can kill off millions of people in the end

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I would prefer SHs going to Elbaf and and we get to see Elbaf and Luffy going to ID but oda can't make a chapter let alone an arc without wanking Nika so just wishful thinking I guess
An arc of the straw Hats having to deal with a situation without luffy there sounds interesting ngl
Probably something a lot like the Oars fight

People really don't get this, the Gorosei not doing enough against their opposition is entirely by design!

If not given reason to act, they would 100% keep the balance of power rather than destroyng their opposition.

They want that opposition, probably as a escape goat, to a certain degree.

Vegapunks broadcast will backfire and make the gorosei start this cleansing. Oda saved up no character deaths for the entire series so he can kill off millions of people in the end
non named civilian deaths don't matter lol

Lulusia got nuked. Did any of us in the fandom sing oda's praise for that?

He gotta first stop fake-out deaths and bringing back people he gave great/good endings to.

I don't think most of the fandom believes punk is completely dead 100% lol. You just can't tell with oda.

I think the idea is that he wants the world to know who they truly are. They already technically decided to start cleansing at the Reverie. But yeah this will absolutely escalate things.

He gotta first stop fake-out deaths and bringing back people he gave great/good endings to.

I don't think most of the fandom believes punk is completely dead 100% lol. You just can't tell with oda.
Stella is definitely dead. The remaining ones might make it. Punk Records maybe not. I think if he's actually going to depict the great cleaning we'll get some named characters dying. Probably not vivi or anything but some grand fleet or allied nations members.

Reborn

VP will broadcast the info to the whole world.

All the nations and major stakeholders will know.

It will cause rebellion and WG will surely try to control it but how much cleansing WG can do?

I am sure even some in Navy will start having doubts and WG will be clueless whom to even wipe out

Nah I'm pretty sure he's truly dead, when you have Saturn saying he saw Kizaru kill Vegapunk, then you have the Elders say that his death probably triggered the brodcast.

You also had the whole heart monitor that stopped after Kizaru stabbed Vegapunk with his laser.

Also Oda is specifically only showing Vegapunk, Shaka, and Pythagoras on the screen.

None of the other Satellites appear with Vegapunk on the screen, he is only showing the three Vegapunks that died.

I mean I get why some might believe he is still alive because Oda is known to do many fake out deaths, but I don't believe this is a fake out death, and imo this chapter confirms that Vegapunk is dead.

Reborn

He's dead.

And, I can imagine VP stream happening with Gorosei going super mad and Oda closing the plot with we seeing VP dead body with a huge smile on his face like Ace.

Nah I'm pretty sure he's truly dead, when you have Saturn saying he saw Kizaru kill Vegapunk, then you have the Elders say that his death probably triggered the brodcast.

You also had the whole heart monitor that stopped after Kizaru stabbed Vegapunk with his laser.

Also Oda is specifically only showing Vegapunk, Shaka, and Pythagoras on the screen.

None of the other Satellites appear with Vegapunk on the screen, he is only showing the three Vegapunks that died.

I mean I get why some might believe he is still alive because Oda is known to do many fake out deaths, but I don't believe this is a fake out death, and imo this chapter confirms that Vegapunk is dead.
Honestly Edison is the best design anyway, well at least after Shaka, so hopefully of the 7 bodies he's the one that aleast remains relevant lol.

Honestly Edison is the best design anyway, well at least after Shaka, so hopefully of the 7 bodies he's the one that aleast remains relevant lol.
I think all four will end up surviving, I feel like if Oda was going to kill off another one then he would have killed off one or two more before killing the main Vegapunk.

Lilith, Atlas, and Edison will most likely play a role during Elbaf, and as for York I guess she will go with the World Government.

If the Gorosei and Imu are as powerful as some of us think, and if they had any brains, they shouldn't of allowed the opposition to become actual threats. The whole point of having black sheep like the pirates is to distract the masses from other significant problems, and to progandize fear in the masses so they come to the World Government and to put trust in them to handle the pirates. Having the Yonko around is a hindrance as unlike regular pirates, they have massive influence that the World Government had little control over without direct confrontation, and may pose an actual threat down the road. Or the World Government could of beaten down the Yonko themselves to vault themselves as the heros of the world, which would of cemented themselves as the World Police for an indefinite amount of time.

The balance of power was already flawed as most of the Warlords were moreso hindrances than they were of any actual use to the World Government. Hell, the one time the World Government called for their assistance, most of them were outright fighting against the government itself, and Mihawk was playing around with Luffy for the majorityof the war.

If the World Government ultimately wanted absolute control, and had the capability to do so, they could of simply wipe out any actual threats, and prop up actual small time pirates as seemingly massive dangers to the common civilian.

Status
Not open for further replies.