Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
LMAOOOP GO CHECK PW4 video
https://weibo.com/1648516634/O6XUiAenp
ROGER ABILITIES WITH SWORD
The sooner people realize that the discourse around swordsmanship, swordsmen, strength, skills and all that shit is only a thing because of mentally ill retards the sooner you stop worrying about what they say. They're all swordsmen and Zoro will be stronger than all of them. :jordanmf:

He never sensed CoC from Zoro. He asked if he can use it too which Zoro couldn't at that point.
Headcanon, he didn't sense any CoC from Zoro, he simply asked if he can use it after seeing the wound he received from Zoro.
Nik-chin. Help me out. Back then, when chapter 1010 came out, you were eager to prove haters wrong who claimed that Zoro's attack on Kaido wasn't proof for Zoro's possession of CoC. And now suddenly, as it was confirmed, you try to revoke it for agenda purposes and call the idea of Zoro utilizing CoC in 1010 headcanon.

:risiup:

All this "Roger being or not swordsman" just shows how stupid OP community can be.

I mean, imagine denying the facts just because you hate a character( in case Zoro) lol.
Wait till Mihawk's flashback drops and we see teenhawk challenging Roger or Roger hyping him.

While Roger was feeding chocolates the little red snitch, Mihawk was going around fighting people.

Nik-chin. Help me out. Back then, when chapter 1010 came out, you were eager to prove haters wrong who claimed that Zoro's attack on Kaido wasn't proof for Zoro's possession of CoC. And now suddenly, as it was confirmed, you try to revoke it for agenda purposes and call the idea of Zoro utilizing CoC in 1010 headcanon.

AdCoC was barely explained back then.
He Might have Jumped gun Back then.... lol
Later it was introduced properly with Luffy and Zoro using.
The lightening effect.
Zoro had None.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

:handsup: You got me...
I was fooled by the initial hype wave, eager to get a confirmation that Zoro can use aCoC.
Soon after that, I realized that there was no proof for aCoC after all.
It has nothing to do with agenda. There is no proof for aCoC and everyone is welcome to summon some. If they can.

:handsup: You got me...
I was fooled by the initial hype wave, eager to get a confirmation that Zoro can use aCoC.
Soon after that, I realized that there was no proof for aCoC after all.
It has nothing to do with agenda. There is no proof for aCoC and everyone is welcome to summon some. If they can.
Zoro released burst of basic CoC at the moment he landed ashura imo this is what Kaido felt. It’s possible he awakened it at that moment determined to protect his captain at all costs. CoC coating is out of the question he learned that against King

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro released burst of basic CoC at the moment he landed ashura imo this is what Kaido felt. It’s possible he awakened it at that moment determined to protect his captain at all costs. CoC coating is out of the question he learned that against King
I think no CoC was involved, fodder cleaning version or coating.
Kaido just wondered if he can use it too because the previous guy who left a scar had aCoC.
Zori built different. :yearight: