My Yamato library so far:
✔ 1. No Yamato is not Ulti level
✔ 2. Yamato's desire to fight Kaido
3. An analysis of Yamato and Kaido's Relationship
4. Yamato Respect Thread
5. Why I like Yamato
6. Yamato Apologetics.
7. Yamato's Importance in Wano
8. The case for Yamato as the next Strawhat
I'm taking suggestions for future threads you would like to see.
My Yamato Respect thread is still a work in progress. I'm not sure when I'll finish it — it's incredibly long — but I would like to post it before the end of the week.
The strongest reason why Yamato will join the crew is simple:
1. Ace promised Yamato to take her out to sea; Ace died and couldn't fulfil his promise.
2. Ace promised Tama to defeat Kaido/create a country where she wouldn't have to go hungry; Ace died and couldn't fulfil his promise.
Luffy is fulfilling Ace's promise to Tama.
Luffy will fulfil Ace's promise to Yamato.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
@solis: Yamato was only first mentioned in 977, so I only needed to skim < 40 chapters. The wiki helped a bit as well, but yeah, I did go through most of those 40.