Anime & Manga THE GREAT DEBATE: Which leg did Vergo use on Judge's son?

Which leg did Vergo use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine Vergo with ryou swapping legs :steef:
Vergo is clearly the World’s Strongest Kicker and the strongest character in One Piece. Vergo can move so fast that 90% of the Worst Gen population can’t even comprehend that he switched legs mid attack. He also broke Judge’s son’s leg with a single un-named attack. The same Judge’s son who easily countered Big Mom’s homie attack during Whole Cake Island.

Vergo >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Judge’s Son > Big Mom

Vergo is clearly the next Pirate King, Killer only said Kaido is the strongest pirate because Killer thinks Vergo died.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Yes, there is notning weird about this at all. But Vergo did not need to trick him. This was a complete troll move and playing around on his part. Vergo used his ankle and Judge's son checked up high on his shin, so really it shold've been Vergo who should've broken his ankle. That's enough cause to say Vergo was just messing with Judge's son. He is simply leagues above and for him this was just some good all fun. Judge's son was a bug to him. Vergo was the arc villain that proved the boast and accolodates of Doffy and Caesar when he could joke around with Judge's son. It also sets him up as a funny character, quite unlike how the community perceives him :goyea:
Nice avatar.
Speed + Ap + Force.
There was no way for the sanji to stand in the same place, he didn't even try to cancel the attack with another attack, he just defended himself. VERGO right leg.

There’s a reason Oda didn’t include Vergo in the Marineford war. The war would have ended in a single chapter. Whitebeard would have died from a heart attack after witnessing the power of Vergo’s right foot. Sengoku would have been recommending Vergo for the Fleet Admiral position instead of Aokiji if Vergo wasn’t purposely hiding his true power from him.

C

critical mindset

I’m so happy it’s back :perocry:

keep enlightening those left leg idiots, Crit :finally:

Team left leg have lost their footing. They should have caught their feet (:suresure:) long before I dropped this sweetass girl to stomp them hard :steef::cheers:

We only use the left leg and the club at full strength when the enemy makes us use 10% of our strength.
Otherwise, it is just an extended leg (right) and a simple blow from the club.:steef::steef::steef:
True that. We don't throw pearls before pigs (lesser opponents) :cheers::cheers::cheers:

When you debate with CM, you simply can't fathom the resources and contacts I have at my disposal. Being that I am a Vice Admiral outside the HQ jurisdiction means that I am well traveled, and on my many journeys I have come across many interesting people, including this fine lady who is a cheerleader that has competed on a national level at the highest level, a gymnast etc. A great specimen of human achievement that is here to end this stupid shit once and for all :endthis::suresure::cheers:

@Admiral Lee Hung @comrade @Sentinel @Light D Lamperouge @Cyrus the Cactus @Chrono @Guymieux @Patryipe @Shiroyru @AL sama @Elcadar @HAJIKATA @Jo_Ndule @JazzMazz @trav @Murilo @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Bullet @Reign @Jackteo @Just a member @Awayeah @Zoro D Goat @zoroebok @Zenos7 @Ishin @Koinboin @kurwa @Luffy is the mc @Enma @RYNO @KageFumi @Marimo_420 @SinOfGreed @Pirate hunter eddy @LemonadeCandy @Tobi @Gauntlet @Biff @GrandmasterChef Zonji @QQH @Werkiz @chaji_bani @Luslec @Topi Jerami @TheAncientCenturion @Yo Tan Wa @K!NG HARA$H!MA @D.Querna @sidestreetboy @Akai2 @Konstantis @Shuyaku @Rosella.Fiamingo @critical mindset @Natalija @Kaido D. Stronger @symbiote @Zara @Luffy bin Dragon @AdmiralKinyagi @Chaves @Jiihad
I changed my vote from left to right.

I've seen the light, Mr Vergo is even more powerful than I immagined.:steef:

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.