Anime & Manga THE GREAT DEBATE: Which leg did Vergo use on Judge's son?

Which leg did Vergo use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

LMAO WHO CARE
Either way Mr. Vergo didn't use his strongest leg (the one between his legs, yes it's big enough to be consdired a leg😥) if he did he would've destroy Lanji so hard he would've miss the okama
Team left-leg have nothing left between their legs to prop up their falling position.

Vergo kicked with the right ankle (I even contacted my cheerleader friend to demonstrate it)

I thought you were just trolling @critical mindset , but the more I read your garbage yet mildly entertainingly posts, the more I begin to realise that you're not.

If you're even somewhat serious about all of this, please book an appointment with Dr Hiluluk Asap.
Ofc he's not trolling. He's serious since the beginning lol.

People in discord know what I'm talking about.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Why does that even matter? How is that of any importance?

He used his left leg though.
Does it matter? He’s dead
Why is that important?
I thought you were just trolling @critical mindset , but the more I read your garbage yet mildly entertainingly posts, the more I begin to realise that you're not.

If you're even somewhat serious about all of this, please book an appointment with Dr Hiluluk Asap.
Mr. Vergo used his right leg so he could beat to crap if shitty 3rd-rate pirate like Lanji and dance simultaneously.
Mr. Vergo clearly have sense of homur. After all Lanji is a joke.

C

critical mindset

This is you and team left leg

You niggaz are hopeless people. You might’ve even get bested by literal fucking monkeys in spatial analysis, and that is not even a joke

When you debate with CM, you simply can't fathom the resources and contacts I have at my disposal. Being that I am a Vice Admiral outside the HQ jurisdiction means that I am well traveled, and on my many journeys I have come across many interesting people, including this fine lady who is a cheerleader that has competed on a national level at the highest level, a gymnast etc. A great specimen of human achievement that is here to end this stupid shit once and for all :endthis::suresure::cheers:

Was that girl preparing herself to break judge's son legs?

Status
Not open for further replies.