A generation of weak men

Hell the original author of this thread basically just made it to whine about people who called him out for making a bunch of alpha male and anti vax threads and call them weak and feminine
My dad is a former athlete who got the Vax. My uncle is a ex soldier who's now a cop and got the Vax. I would love for the skinny anti Vax nerds on this forum to try to call them feminine for it to their faces
Post automatically merged:

Not true. Men still held more sway.

However Spartan women had more rights than any other woman in any other Greek City
The Spartans were slave owners who got wiped out by an army that was known for being gay even by Ancient Greek standards.

My dad is a former athlete who got the Vax. My uncle is a ex soldier who's now a cop and got the Vax. I would love for the skinny anti Vax nerds on this forum to try to call them feminine for it to their faces
Post automatically merged:

The Spartans were slave owners who got wiped out by an army that was known for being gay even by Ancient Greek standards.
I think this thread can be closed now.We aren't getting anywhere and people are starting to get upset.

B

Ballel

And even now we are being looked at as 3rd world citizens
In west european countries people from the Balkans are seen as lowlifes, uneducated cave people.
It's crazy to see the shift in people's behavior towards me the moment they hear/read my name.

The Spartans were slave owners
The same can be said about almost any other ancient culture sadly.

I think this thread can be closed now.We aren't getting anywhere and people are starting to get upset.
Great idea, you're the first one to ever come up with it. The mods don't see it as neccesary.

they arent feminine, they are sheep.
Oh but wasn't this thread about men being feminine? At least that's what 50% of the comments are implying.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Yes,we know how people that lived in Christ times were morally.They were pretty fucking brutal,the Roman Empire did some fucked up shit.People nowadays are a bit better,but don't think that you are better than they were.Nazi Germany happened ~70years ago.The average person can do very ugly things in hard times.IMO,our generation is more cowardly and immoral than people were 20-40 years ago(at least in my country,i won't say anything about other nationalities).
I misread the Neanderthal stuff,sorry:sweat:
So men nowadays to you are too weak and men in Christ time a are too brutal, so where are you going with this…..

Yea when people do fucked up shit when they are placed in a bad situation and have no choice….that’s called survival

Cool, jus cause your country is full of immoral pussys don’t mean everyone else is🤷🏾‍♂️

So men nowadays to you are too weak and men in Christ time a are too brutal, so where are you going with this…..

Yea when people do fucked up shit when they are placed in a bad situation and have no choice….that’s called survival

Cool, jus cause your country is full of immoral pussys don’t mean everyone else is🤷🏾‍♂️
Europe before Christianity had a lot of wars and non-Christians did a lot of crazy shit,after Christianity things improved.This is why i'm talking about morality/immorality.How individuals choose to live their life's impacts everyone's life.If enough individuals are chaotic,society becomes chaotic.If you don't see any wrong doings in European politics/culture nowadays that is on you.France might suffer from civil war because of the Muslim immigration.Russia has Europe by the balls thanks to the Gas dependency.Spanish and Portuguese fought Muslims for centuries.You guys somehow invited them in.I could go on with this stuff but i will not,it seems to me the Europeans are in a very bad spot.I'm leaving this thread because this stuff is getting too toxic.I suggest the mods to close the thread.This is a OP forum,not some politics/sociology forum.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Europe before Christianity had a lot of wars and non-Christians did a lot of crazy shit,after Christianity things improved.This is why i'm talking about morality/immorality.How individuals choose to live their life's impacts everyone life.If enough individuals are chaotic,society becomes chaotic.If you don't see any wrong doings in European politics/culture nowadays that is on you.France might suffer from civil war because of the Muslim immigration.Russia has Europe by the balls thanks to the Gas dependency.Spanish and Portuguese fought Muslims for centuries.You guys somehow invited them in.I could go on with this stuff but i will not,it seems to me the Europeans are in a very bad spot.I'm leaving this thread because this stuff is getting too toxic.I suggest the mods to close the thread.This is a OP forum,not some politics/sociology forum.
Wars didn’t stop because of Christianity becoming large in Europe though. You had plenty of wars throughout the post Roman era and plenty of Christian—Roman civil wars. People are gonna find reasons to fight regardless of the fact they share commonality with religion.

Wars didn’t stop because of Christianity becoming large in Europe though. You had plenty of wars throughout the post Roman era and plenty of Christian—Roman civil wars. People are gonna find reasons to fight regardless of the fact they share commonality with religion.
True.But things definitely changed for the better.North,Central and South America pre-European colonization were just a bunch of starved crazy people eating/killing each other.Christianity is a force that does good.Also,i find modern Europeans too liberal and detached from religion.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
True.But things definitely changed for the better.North,Central and South America pre-European colonization just a bunch of starved crazy people eating/killing each other.Christianity is a force that does good.Also,i find modern Europeans too liberal and detached from religion.
That’s a very wide brush you paint largely with stereotypes. Not gonna push a noble savage narrative because indigenous people were as varied and as capable of cruelty as the rest of us. But many created wide spanning, complex political empires like the Inca or were great engineers and astronomers like the Meso—Americans. The city of Tenochtitlan, which was among the biggest in the world at that time, is really just the ideal example but you also have many temples and pyramids too. generalizing them along outdated stereotypes which of a few might fit into is pretty unfortunate, like shutting your mind to a whole two continents of people and their values.

I’m also not sure using colonization as a boon is very good. That almost entirely uplifted and destroyed the indigenous peoples way of life.

That’s a very wide brush you paint largely with stereotypes. Not gonna push a noble savage narrative because indigenous people were as varied and as capable of cruelty as the rest of us. But many created wide spanning, complex political empires like the Inca or were great engineers and astronomers like the Meso—Americans. The city of Tenochtitlan, which was among the biggest in the world at that time, is really just the ideal example but you also have many temples and pyramids too. generalizing them along outdated stereotypes which of a few might fit into is pretty unfortunate, like shutting your mind to a whole two continents of people and their values.

I’m also not sure using colonization as a boon is very good. That almost entirely uplifted and destroyed the indigenous peoples way of life.
i don't care if Aztecs/Maia were advanced technologically.They did human sacrifices in mass quantities,you can't consider such culture civilized.There are many uncivilized modern day people too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
i don't care if Aztecs/Maia were advanced technologically.They did human sacrifices in mass quantities,you can't consider such culture civilized.There are many uncivilized modern day people too.
And many, many Europeans made public executions into theatre where the sentenced was viciously tortured as a means of atoning him/her for their crimes. The death itself not the punishment. Not even arguing that those ancient peoples were right, they didn’t have our modern sensitibilities and held values unlike Western ones. Doesn’t make them savages or brainless or pathetic when plenty of them achieved great things within their society.

And many, many Europeans made public executions into theatre where the sentenced was viciously tortured as a means of atoning him/her for their crimes. The death itself not the punishment. Not even arguing that those ancient peoples were right, they didn’t have our modern sensitibilities and held values unlike Western ones. Doesn’t make them savages or brainless or pathetic when plenty of them achieved great things within their society.
*point at French Revolution*

Here in Brazil,Indigineous people are very happy to have clothing,eletricity and coca cola to drink.Bringing people to modern day standards of living is not cultural genocide,they can still practice their religions freely.But of course burying child's alive(some tribe still do this) won't be accepted.

B

Ballel

Europe before Christianity had a lot of wars and non-Christians did a lot of crazy shit,after Christianity things improved.T
Forgot about all the religious wars in Europe? Calling Christians of different denominations "heretics" was a sport back in the day.
And witch burnings were such an iMprOvEMenT right.

Forgot about all the religious wars in Europe? Calling Christians of different denominations "heretics" was a sport back in the day.
And witch burnings were such an iMprOvEMenT right.
The amount of genocide done by the chuch is sickening. Jerusalem, spain, north germany, france, bohemia and so on