Future Events A scenario with BB as final villain

Nope.

BB's goal align with Luffy's. Evident by him getting the rubbings from Law and Pudding for reading them.

Him and Luffy are the front runners to one piece. And we can assume they'll fight shortly before luffy gets one piece.

We know that the war against the WG starts after finding one piece.

So, his chances of being the final villain were non existent the moment he showed interest in one piece. So, basically the moment he first got introduced.

shanks coming after bb?? oda has already set up shanks vs bb, and bb defeating shanks further strengths bb vs luffy
Blackbeard defeating Shanks is a baseless fan wish that frankly has no inclination of "setup" lmao.

You wanna say they are set up to clash or fight? Sure. But dont expect anything more than this before Luffy encounters both. The series has far more regularly alluded to Luffy and Shanks meeting and fighting over practically anything.

Why do you think my PFP scene exists?

ah come on dude, the take away from the scene - Luffy, Blackbeard, Shirahoshi, Vivi

While you ditch Blackbeard out

Just say you don't like him and move on
Luffy and Blackbeard - The only known Ds
Vivi - Descendent of Lily who Imu has a grudge with
Shirahoshi - Poseidon and the mermaid princess

Blackbeard is the odd man out currently as he has no connection to a main figure from the void century. If he gets one, great but right now he’s just a D

Luffy and Blackbeard - The only known Ds
Vivi - Descendent of Lily who Imu has a grudge with
Shirahoshi - Poseidon and the mermaid princess

Blackbeard is the odd man out currently as he has no connection to a main figure from the void century. If he gets one, great but right now he’s just a D
BB doesn't have to be connected to a void century figure to be a threat to Imu

He's connected to Xebec, who was very much entangled in celestials with Godvalley and might've even learned of Imu's existence. He wanted to be the King of the world after all.

And BB is also the only person to survive eating two dfs. And both his dfs are top tier ones too.

So, he's not just any random D.

BB doesn't have to be connected to a void century figure to be a threat.

He's connected to Xebec, who was very much entangled in celestials with Godvalley and might've even learned of Imu's existence. He wanted to be the King of the world after all.

And BB is also the only person to survive eating two dfs. And both his dfs are top tier ones too.

So, he's not just any random D.
He’s not comparable to a creator of the world who made the system that allowed the world nobles to enslave the world.

This story is about Luffy and Joyboy freeing the world, not Xebec or Blackbeard. And Blackbeards crew shows that with how lame they are.

He’s not comparable to a creator of the world who made the system that allowed the world nobles to enslave the world.

This story is about Luffy and Joyboy freeing the world, not Xebec or Blackbeard. And Blackbeards crew shows that with how lame they are.
I know. I'm saying that BB being there alongside luffy, vivi and shirahoshi is absolutely justified.

Imu doesn't have the information we the audience do. So he's right to be wary of BB.

I know. I'm saying that BB being there alongside luffy, vivi and shirahoshi is absolutely justified.

Imu doesn't have the information we the audience do. So he's right to be wary of BB.
I agree it’s justified, because Blackbeard and Luffy are the only two known Ds in the world.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy was announced as Dragon’s son in front of the entire world by Sengoku and you somehow think that they don’t know Dragon is a D?
We’ll have to wait to see his wanted poster, because right now he’s only called Dragon the Revolutionary

You saying bb vs shanks has no setup, it has a lot of set up
Wrong. Please read my post again. Blackbeard vs. Shanks is not Blackbeard defeating Shanks. We do not know the context of the fight, or where or when it will happen. All we know is Luffy must encounter both characters, so it makes little sense for there to be anything outside of this moment because everyone and their mother knows Oda will not show a full battle without him