[FNZ] Role Madness A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a town desperado who shot Pero. The wording of my ability changes it from a normal desperado where I'd die if my shot fails, I'd only die if I shot someone from my own house. Pero should have died, but he didn't. This how I can confirm his ability to be unkillable.
This is enough to make Pero the lynch today imo, unless I'm misunderstanding. Why aren't you pushing this more?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm a town desperado who shot Pero. The wording of my ability changes it from a normal desperado where I'd die if my shot fails, I'd only die if I shot someone from my own house. Pero should have died, but he didn't. This how I can confirm his ability to be unkillable.
1. there was no WU for it lol
2. did you have to say the word "town" before the claim? the one in bold

Not particularly but you need to understand your use of it in your defense to point the finger at Pero suggests you did think that.
Well I've thought about it because I'm aware that having two guys who have an overlapping role looks strange, and I'm aware that it hurts my defence, so the logic simply follows.

@WakandaForever this is a 32 player game, in comparison to the usual 15ish player games that u play, its possible for 2 townies to have some protections
"Some protections" is the key phrase though. Its why I want Evans to clarify what exactly he knows about the unkillability of Pero since I don't think either party has directly stated what this entails. Because all we've heard so far is "he's got unkillability" whereas if its something more nuanced or unlynchable or something then I can totally buy both existing.

As it stands I'm more inclined to think a second unkillable that directly overlaps with me would not be aligned with me.
is ur entire reasoning for suspecting pero the fact that hes tanky?

This is enough to make Pero the lynch today imo, unless I'm misunderstanding. Why aren't you pushing this more?
I haven't jumped to push Pero because it matches his claim. We also are unaware of the town alignment / houses which makes me hesitant to push to lynch when his claim matches what I know.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its like saying "i am town tracker" instead of just saying "i am tracker"

the word "town" in that claim is usually what scum would say, subconsciously, as they try to claim being part of town. a townie doesnt need to say that

also doesnt a desperado die if he shot wrong?

@Blue
2. @Fujishiro
3. @Zolo
4. @Tyler Herro
5. @Ekkologix
6. @Ratchet
7. @Ultra
8. @RippedCal
9. @LuthonTheDragDown
10. @WakandaForever
11. @Adam
12. @Kagurashii
13. @Robin
14. @Arp Bladstrum
15. @Reborn
16. @T-Pein™
17. @Light D Lamperouge
18. @Cooler
19. @BigTimeAnimeMan
20. @Salah WG
21. @Yo Tan Wa
22. @Peroroncino
23. @Michelle
24. @Lord Melkor
25. @Yelan
26. @hime
27. @DoflaMihawk
28. @KWEH
29. @Neeko
30. @SoulKiller
31. @Charlie
32. @Chevy

Vote for pero.

Ripped one will take the heat if wrong

Let's go, we got less than an hour

@RippedCal You've got me thinking though. I made a point earlier about Pero being convinced certain houses are scum, do you think that was slip info / trying to create a narrative about them as he knew which house was really scum?

its like saying "i am town tracker" instead of just saying "i am tracker"

the word "town" in that claim is usually what scum would say, subconsciously, as they try to claim being part of town. a townie doesnt need to say that

also doesnt a desperado die if he shot wrong?
If he shot town, town desperado dies
That means something if his claim is correct, means Pero is not town

Tye town thing depends because i know I am using it , so..

Status
Not open for further replies.